// Wishing //

October 15th, 2019

Your POV

It had been a good week or two since I had been out of the manner, had any real contact with anyone besides Jeff.

But that day, I was stuck being watched by the Link.

I watched the link fidget with his electronics as he struggled to keep his phone up to his pointed ear, it was his day to watch over me while Jeff was out.

The proxies were busy, during the day time anyways.

"Bro I swear to God I'm going to do it soon! It was literally just my week a day ago to clean the fucking dogs shit! Why do we do it? To seem like one big family in the middle of the fucking woods?!" BEN scoffed as he hung up his phone and slammed it down on the table, making me jump a little.

"What happened?" I managed to ask, shaking in the game chair as I watched the green elf resist the urge to glare up at me from his project.

"Toby was saying that I could do his shift and blah blah blah, like I said I swear to god I'll do it tomorrow!" He spoke as his voice rose with just the thought of having to do something because he was told to, I wondered why.

"Guess what," he suddenly asked, flipping his project on to it's back and began to work on it's electrical wires. "Hm?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm an atheist so I ain't doin shit." He chuckled, revealing his blood stained teeth. "Heh." I huffed, it was funny...if it were a normal person telling the joke.

"Yeah, Yeah, ain't funny I know...just have never seen you smile without tears in your eyes, your one crazy bitch Y/n." The link mused, the more he smiled the more blood dripped out of his eye and down his pale, blueish cheek.

"You've met everyone here correct? Or is there more?" BEN asked, going to work on his project.
"No...I assume." I muttered, keeping my eyes on the link. "Hm, people are dying to meet the new prey...Clockworks the most ambitious, you already gotta hater on your side though." BEN's eyes flashed of amusement when I furrowed my eye brows.

"Who's Clockwork? And...does he not think I'm not good enough?" I asked, I felt hopeless. "Oh I don't know, I never talk with the boss, he never bothers to contact me, only if he needs some assistance with tech kinda stuff...Eyeless says your fun to scare, but he doesn't like you." BEN rolled his red eyes, it smelled of pot.

"Okay...I honestly don't care what the demon has to say." I scoffed, Crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh! But you care what Jeff says right?" BEN had a shit eating smirk on his bloody lips, setting the screwdriver down, he sat up straight and looked over at me from behind the work desk. "Hm?" I asked, what would Jeff have to say?

"Well, Jeff talks about you all the time Girly...why wouldn't he? I mean for looks he's got that right, but your personality...the fuckin, your fear is sweeter than sweet, Sour! Yes, what every killer needs and loves in their life!" BEN chuckled, his blonde hair began to swift in the breeze of his fan.

"All Jeff says to me is to eat, and to go to bed, other than that he's just a cuddler when he's drunk." I muttered, if I had the chance to have a "normal" conversation with someone...it would be this link.

"Yeah, Yeah, He's real bossy. But in the end, you learn to hate 'em! Fuck him up, don't let shit happen...we don't need another Nina." He muttered the last part, looking away.

Nina, the girl.

"Girl to girl, don't let him hurt you."

Oh my God; I thought in those moments.