ᢺΘႶժΘႶ ℛΘΘ𝒇𝘵Θ𝛒𝕤 ╶ ⵟ𝑣𝚒𝒆 𝔽𝙧𝖞𝒆 𝖃 𝐑𝒆⍺ժ𝒆𝙧 ⟬🅿⍺𝙧ŧ ②)

Me: So, Evie I decided to write a continuation of your story-

Jacob: *whining* When is it my turn?

Me: Also, stop acting like a kid before I treat you like one, shorty.

Jacob: HEY! YOU'RE THE SHORT ONE ASH YOU'RE ONLY FUCKING 5'5!

Me: *whispers to Evie* Complete dumbfuck

Evie: *chuckles and whispers back* I know, right?

Connor: All right, what the fuck is going on here-

Jacob: Connor, Ash called me short!

Connor: I mean, you are though.

Jacob: *proceeds to bawl in the corner*

Me: *wheezing*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV, Evie's train hideout, around dawn

You wake up quietly so you don't disturb the twins. You try to get out of the bunk, but something was keeping you there. You look at Evie and she's full on spooning you (NOT THAT KIND OF SPOONING YOU DIRTY MINDED PISSPOTS-). She looked so beautiful, even when asleep. You could hear clattering in another train car and...the sound of a skirt rustling in the wind?

You quickly get out of the bunk as quietly and as gently as possible so you don't wake Evie and grab your weapons. You pull your hood up, because of the possibility of someone from the L/N mansion was here to take you back. To your surprise you see Jacob and someone very familiar.

"Augusta?" You ask.

"Y/N?"

"Okay Jacob, you have two seconds to explain what you and my sister are doing before I fucking rip your brain out." you say to the short man. You take a quick glance at Augusta's stomach, which had gone back down to normal size. "Augusta," you say cautiously. "What happened to the fetus?"

She looked you dead in the eyes and said, "I aborted it." Those three words took you aback for a minute, because every time your parents were around, she would talk about giving birth to the child. You guessed her decision was influenced by Jacob in some way. "So I'm guessing you took those female abortion pills, dumped the leftovers of the fetus into the Thames, faked your suicide or murder and came here?" you say. Augusta nods. "And I made sure to take my wedding ring off and leave it with the fake body."

You hear sounds of Evie waking up, so you lead your sister to the train car where you had slept for the night and rummage through different clothes and weapons. "Here," you say as you toss Augusta the robes you found. "These should fit you." Then after she gets the robes on, you give her weapons. "Remember, you aren't officially one of us yet," (ONE OF US, ONE OF US-) you say. "Be careful and keep your hood on in the streets by the mansion."

Timeskip, Evie's POV

Another mission for them today. This time, it was just her and Mx L/N. Jacob was staying here in the hideout. She sees a new face and looks at Mx L/N for an explanation. They gave her the look for "I'll explain later" and the woman leaves for Jacob's train car. Interesting...

Mx L/N looks at her and asks, "Are you ready?" She nods, still trying to get a grip on her emotions. They both tuck and roll off the train and run to the nearest building off the track. "What now?" she asks as Mx L/N gets their rope grapple ready. "This is the fun part, love. We zip line up." they reply. She put her hood on to hide her blush. Mx L/N smiled teasingly and said, "Do you need to hold on to me?"

"N-no, I can do it myself." she stuttered, feeling her face heat up even more. Their enchanting E/C eyes glittered in the early morning sunlight as they said, "After you, m'lady." She used her her rope grapple to get herself up on top of the building. Mx L/N followed suit, getting up beside her. 

"Target?" she asks. "Thorne and Attaway," they reply. "They've been collaborating in trying more experiments on their new piece of Eden recently. Can you formulate a plan on the fly?"

"Usually I have more time, but yes, I think so." she replies. "Good," Y/N-Mx L/N says. "The lab they're at is in Whitechapel. We have quite a ways to go."

A bit later

As she and Y/N were running through the rooftops, she had a question she really wanted to ask them. "Y/N?" she asked hesitantly.

"Hm?" they reply.

"Who was that woman I saw this morning?"

"My older sister. She decided to run away as well." they reply.

She decides not to press for more details as they both run through the rooftops.

Your POV

You were thinking about Evie again. As you both were approaching Whitechapel, you noticed that Evie was more reserved than usual. 

And that was saying a lot since she was an introvert.

"Evie," you say.

"Yeah?"

"What's on your mind?"

She gets a bit flustered again and nervously says, "You."

You blush. Your feelings were reciprocated by her. This was an outcome you didn't think would occur. "We'll talk about this after the mission, okay?" you say.

After the mission, at the train hideout, your POV

"So," you say to Evie as you both were sitting in your shared train car. "What were you implying when you said you were thinking about me?" She blushes, trying to hide her flustered face with her book. You gently pull the book down, placing it on the small table next to both of your armchairs.

"That I fancy you..." Evie says, looking her reddest so far. You smile and feel your face heat up. "What if I told you," you say. "That I feel the same way?"

She looks up at you and leans in for a kiss.

You didn't expect it, so you were shocked for a moment. But you slowly start to lean into the kiss. After a few minutes you break apart, blushing like crazy. "I love you Evie Frye." you say. "I love you too, Y/N L/N." she replies.

5 years later, your POV

Jacob and Augusta had finally gotten married. They were now expecting their first child. You and Evie stayed as you were, not bothering with marriage and kids. But recently you found a young girl and decided to take her in with Evie. You adopted her and gave her the best life you possibly could. Now, looking at your family, you smiled. You had Evie and a sweet young girl. The baby you decided to carry (for AFAB trans/nonbinary people) died after a day of birth and you weren't attached to it anyway.

It was just a reminder of what seemed to be your past life at the L/N mansion and that child was the last tie to it. So after the child died, you just gave it to someone to bury and that was it. You looked at Evie and said, "I love you Evie Frye." Then you gave her a soft and tender kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: KURWA MAĆ I'M FUCKING DONE LET'S GOOOOOOO

Altaïr: ASH IT'S FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING SLEEP-

Me: SHUT UP I CAN'T FUCKING SLEEP

Ezio: *walks into my room* Ash, where's the pizza?

Me: Desmond and Shaun put pineapples on it.

Shaun: ASH-

Me: ON A SCALE FROM ONE TO TEN MY FRIEND YOU'RE FUCKED-

Ezio: SHAUN-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------