(CROSSOVER) 𝙈🇾⠠⠠⠠𝙈ɑ𝕥ɘ⧿𝛨ɑ🇾𝕥𐒅ɑ𝒎 𝖝 ℛɘɑᏧɘ𝘳

Me: IT'S TIME.

Haytham: Time for wh-*reads title*...No.

Me: ...Dude. Uncool.

✆-•☻•-✆

TW: Mentions of trauma, language, mature themes

Note: Crossover with A Court Of Thorns And Roses (more specifically, A Court Of Mist And Fury, if you don't want spoilers skip this oneshot), maybe a tiny bit of Ezio x Reader x Haytham (?), all original world things belong to Sarah J Maas, also Haytham needs a oneshot I nearly forgot about him-

✆-•☻•-✆

Your POV

As you look in the mirror, your gaunt figure stares back. Even though you were now High Fae-that meant you were faster, more slender and stronger (plus, you had magic and you were immortal to some extent) than a human-you still looked horrible. Your normally S/T skin had a deathly grayish pallor to it, there were dark purple-black smudges under your dull E/C eyes, your H/L H/C hair looked to have lost its luster, your body was stick thin and the usual glow that the High Fae had was...muted on you.

You stare at your clothes, which were absolutely ridiculous.

(For the dress wearing people)

(For the suit wearing people)

Some color Ianthe-that whore of a High Priestess-called "Spring Court green". There were gloves of the same color on your arms, to hide the tattoo on your left hand. The reminder of your fool's bargain with Haytham, the High Lord of the Night Court. Back when you were a human, a week per month with him for some decades seemed fine, but now that you were High Fae...that meant you had to live with your decision forever. Or until you killed yourself, but you didn't want to take that route. Anyway, today you were to marry Ezio, High Lord of the Spring Court. You had gone to the ends of the earth for him, died for him, to save him from Amarantha.

And yet the bastard paraded you around like a motherfucking prize. You were his pet, his doll. You had become High Fae because of him. And yet it wasn't enough.