エ'𝐥𝐥 ꗟ𝘢𝑣ǝ 𝙔စ𝓊 ⧿ ꗟ𝖍𝘢𝖞 ✗ ❗ꗟ𝓊𝚒🇨𝚒Ꮷ𝘢𝐥❗ ℟ǝ𝘢Ꮷǝ𝖗

Me: *reading*

Connor: Hey Ash, can you show me the smut you wrote?

Me: Oh, right. One sec. *pulls up smutty oneshot* Here you go, read it-

Connor: *blushing like crazy*

Haytham: Connor I need you for- *sees what he's reading* Oh. I'll talk to you when you're done then.

---••ღ••---

No one requested this, just wanted to write it-

Note: Shay needs some love I almost forgot about him, gender neutral, also this is modern

TW: Attempted suicide, SH, mentions of SH, mentions of suicide, suicidal thoughts, blood

Imagine: You can't take it anymore so you attempt suicide, but Shay saves you from dying and helps you get back on your feet.

---••ღ••---

Your POV

Nobody loves you.

Nobody needs you to be here.

Why not just die?

All these thoughts went through your head as you hang a chain from a beam in your garage. You wrapped it around your neck with the other end of the chain in your hands, ready to pull it and stop breathing for good. But before you can pull the chain, you see someone you don't know racing towards you. 

Timeskip, your POV

You wake up in a strange house and a bed that isn't yours. You see a man enter the room to give you some food. He looked to be about six feet tall, had dark hair pulled back in a small low ponytail, soft dark chocolate colored eyes, a scar near his right eye and he was wearing a gray sweatshirt with matching gray sweatpants.

"Are you alright?" he asks you, his voice coated with a thick Irish accent.

"W-why am I still alive..?" you ask, feeling disoriented.

"I saw you through your open garage door and stopped you from killing yourself, but not before you went unconscious. Blood loss, I presume?"

You inwardly wince. Damn it, he knew everything and he wasn't afraid to call you out on anything.

"Anyway, I'm Shay. You?" he asks with his right hand extended for a handshake.

You take his hand, shake it and say, "Y/N," After you retract your hand, you ask him, "How long was I out for?"

"2 weeks." Shay replies.

"What?"

"You were out for two weeks Y/N," he says. "You lost a lot of blood."

You nod in understanding. "What'd you do to staunch the bleeding?"

"A shit ton of bandages."

You look at your arms, which were tightly bandaged. You see small patches of blood through the sterile white of the bandages.

"T-thank you," you say. "For noticing the signs when everyone else couldn't or didn't give a fuck about what I was going through."

Shay gives you a small, sad smile and says, "I want to help you because...I know what it's like."

"Y-you do?" you ask. Shay sighs and rolls up his sweatshirt sleeve. You see deep scars on his arms, all healed.

"I-I'm sorry," you stutter. "I didn't know."

He pulls his sleeve back down and gives you another sad smile. "It's alright," he says. "I got help and now I'm going to help you."

Timeskip, Shay's POV