❝𝕴'❙❙ 𝙷𝝰𝖛ℯ 𝝰ƞ ℇ𝝰𝘨❙ℯ'𝕤 ℬ❙⊕⊕𝙙ᨘ❝ ⧿ ℇ𝙙𝖜𝝰𝖗𝙙 𝒙 𝕸⊕𝙙ℯ𝖗ƞ 𝐑ℯ𝝰𝙙ℯ𝖗

Me: *reading A Court of Thorns and Roses in my room*

Altaïr: *fearfully approaching me* Ash I got you some chocolate and painkillers-

Me: Thanks Altaïr-

Arno: I offer you chocolate croissants and onion soup Ash-

Edward: Here, have a heating pad-

Connor: Ash have some raspberries and raspberry tea-

Shay: Here's some Polish food for you Ash-

Haytham: Here, I got Coco (my cat) for you so you can pet her-

Me: Aw, thanks Haytham!

Jacob: What's going on? Why are we offering Ash stuff?

Ezio: It's the week of Satan's Sacrificial Waterfall for Ash (go read A Brand New World by Shayd_ and you'll get the reference), go offer them something. Before they get pissed off-

Jacob: SHIT!

Me: Don't think I didn't hear that Jacob.

Edward: Jacob, RUN.

Ezio: Requiescat in Pace Jacob...

--•••★•••--

Note: THERE WILL BE SMUT. I REPEAT, THERE WILL BE SMUT. Other than that, it's fine besides the club setting and alcohol.

No one requested this, just wanted to write it as it was an idea I had.

Imagine this: You work as a club bartender when Edward walks in.

--•••★•••--

Your POV

You huff as you serve cocktails to people on their way to being piss drunk. This was your dream job and it paid well, but it had its downsides. One of them being located in a club.

A guy with shoulder length golden blond hair and sea green-cerulean eyes wearing a black T-shirt and cargo shorts walks up to you. "Do you have any rum?" he asks you. You hear a Welsh accent, which piques your interest.

"We do," you reply. "But I would recommend having it in a cocktail rather than straight up, so would you like that instead?"

"Sure, just make me a variation with rum of your best selling cocktail."

You give him a small smile and grab coconut rum, ginger beer, softened vanilla ice cream, coconut shavings, white creme de cacao and some lime zest. Then you grab a shaker and a sundae glass. 

You add the rum and the ginger beer with ice to the shaker and start shaking. "So," the guy says. "What are you making?"

"Eagle's Blood," you reply. "But with a bit of a pirate twist because you seem more like the adventurous type." He chuckles and you finish shaking, so you empty the shaker into the sundae glass and put the ice cream in it, topping it with the coconut shavings, creme de cacao and lime zest.

"One Eagle's Blood," you say as you hand the guy the cocktail with a smile. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Edward. And you?"

"Y/N."

"Charmed." You could have sworn you heard a hint of flirtation in his voice.

After giving people cocktails or straight up drinks, your manager, Desmond walks up to you. "Your shift's over Y/N. Go have fun."

"What?" you say. "I haven't been here for-" Desmond cuts you off and says, "Y/N, you work too much. Take the rest of the night off and you're getting double pay this month. Also, that variation of Eagle's Blood looks new. What's it called?"