Ꙙ𐌠𐌠 Ꙙ𝘀𝘀𝛼𝘀𝘀𝒊ח𝘀⟋⫪𝑒𝒎𝓹𐌠𝛼𝘳𝘀 𝜒 𝕎𝘳𝒊𝖙𝑒𝘳 𝛼ח𝚍 𝓕𝘳𝒊𝑒ח𝚍𝘀 ⧣ⱻ

Oh boy, here we go again-

↤『-』↦

Note: POV changes

TW/CW: Panic attack

↤『-』↦

"Ash!" Malik yells. "Have you seen Altaïr anywhere? He was a fucking Novice earlier-"

"What'd he do, take your shirt instead of his?" I joke.

The answering silence held my answer. "Hello Ash!" Waffle says as they walk into the room. "Wait, where's Edward?"

"I think he challenged Jacob to a fistfight or something, check the basement?" I reply, remembering what I had overheard earlier. "I'll go make sure they don't tear each other apart."

"They'll tear each other apart in a way regardless." Waffle replies with a chuckle. Rolling my eyes, I go to the basement, where I see Connor cheering Edward on and Arno cheering Jacob on. Jacob was known as the best brawler in the house, but Edward had more muscle. Anyways, Edward manages to knock Jacob down. With a laugh, he pulls the British Assassin up and says, "Good job, lad." before walking away and giving me a side hug as he stands next to me.

"Hey Ash," Jacob says. "You want to go next?"

"Sure, why not. Just don't go easy on me, alright?"

"Your wish is my command, my liege." he replies jokingly.

"Shut up, Top Hat." I say with a smile as I get onto the mat. I held my own for a few minutes, but was knocked on my ass eventually. "You need lessons," Jacob remarks as he helps me up. "Want me to teach you?"

"I taught myself the basics, but I could use some improvement," I reply. "Let's do it."

"Ash, this is one of the many reasons I lo-" Jacob says before he's cut off by a death glare from Edward. "Platonically, of course." 

"Don't mind Edward," I say, giving the pirate a bit of a glare. "I think he's just cranky because he didn't get any cuddles this morning. I woke up too early."

"Oi!" Edward replies in protest.

"Sorry babe, you snooze you lose." I say with a shrug.

"I did n-Wait. Did you just call me babe?"

"Maybe." I reply sheepishly.

"Okay, enough with the couple shit," Jacob says jokingly. "Do you want to learn or not?"

"Yes."

"Alright, then get into a stance like so," he says with his feet about shoulder length apart, shoulders back and fists up protecting the face. I mirror him, clenching my feet to the ground for good measure.(Note: *COUGH COUGH* A COURT OF MIST AND FURY SPOILERS AHEAD SKIP AHEAD A BIT IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS *COUGH COUGH*) Jacob notices and asks with a grin, "Pulling a Cassian?" 

"Yep, when he starts training Feyre."

"I have no idea what you two are talking about." Connor says.

"The series I'm absolutely in love with that I'm reading for the third time that Jacob read behind my back?" I ask, trying to jog his memory.

"Oh, the smut?" Arno asks. "I may have stolen the books from Jacob and read them in my spare time while he read them-"

"Anyways, I'm taking what Feyre learned from Cassian and putting it in here." I say, silently pissed at both Jacob and Arno for reading my books without asking me first.

"Creative." Edward says, giving me a small smile.

Giving him a smile in return, I turn my attention back to Jacob.