𝕮𝐚⨎é Ʌ𝚗𝘵ꜞ𝙘ຣ ⚊ Ꙙ𝚪ῃⵀ ✘ 𝕽𝘦𝘢𝕕𝘦𝚪

Me: *sketching in my room*

Connor: *bursts in* GIVE ME LEE!

Me: Connor. Come on man.

Connor: Oh, wrong room. Sorry Ash.

Me: *shrugs and goes back to sketching*

Altaïr: *bursts in* ASH!

Me: What?

Altaïr: SLEEP.

Me: Yeah, yeah I'll sleep later.

Altaïr: Ash, it's 12:51am as of you writing this.

Me: Hehe...Yeah I'll sleep later-

Altaïr: *facepalm*

⌘••✯➳✯••⌘

TW: Violence, blood/gore, torture

Background info: You're Mirabeau's child (age is 22/23) and secretly an Assassin. 

(gender neutral)

⌘••✯➳✯••⌘

Your POV

You quickly sneak out the window of the mansion, trying not to wake anyone. Silently jumping out the window, you start a citywide parkour course until you reach the Hotel Théâtre, where you were instructed by the Brotherhood to meet a fellow Assassin for a mission. You see navy blue robes and a hood, which meant that was the Assassin you were supposed to meet.

You walk up to him and say, "La Bastille va tomber." (The Bastille will fall) The other Assassin looks up and replies, "Et la tête du roi va rouler." (And the King's head will roll) 

"Are you Arno Dorian?" you ask cautiously. "Yes. And you are Y/N...Mirabeau?" he replies, a bit cautious about your relation to Mirabeau. You nod and say, "Our target is Germain. We have a limited time window to get him before he's under heavy guard again. He's at the old de la Serre estate in Versailles and is sure to be heavily protected."

"Merde (Shit). The old de la Serre estate?" he asks . "Yes," you say. "Why?"

Arno pulls his hood on and says, "Nothing. Just...memories."

You decide not to push on the subject and pull your hood on as well and say, "Well, Monsieur Dorian, let's go assassinate that fils de pute." (son of a bitch)

Timeskip, Arno's POV

He and Y/N were stealthily tailing Germain and his guard detail through the now dilapidated de la Serre estate. All the memories of his later childhood and teen years were here. Some of his early 20s as well before everything fell apart.

He had been out on an errand when had found Monsieur de la Serre and Élise dead. 

He was so grief stricken by Élise's death. He drank so much that he blacked out most days. So much wine, so many hangovers until someone came along and helped him back on his feet. They led him to prison, which seemed like they had bad intentions but he met Bellec, so he guessed they had good intentions all along. 

Y/N looked a bit torn as they killed the guards silently. He wondered if they had been raised as a Templar but had secretly become an Assassin at some point. They felt a bit...alluring to him. But he didn't know why.

"Arno?" Y/N asked as they were scaling the mansion. "Are you okay?" He was starting to scale the building and felt heat rise to his face. He nods, feeling lucky that his hood was up so they couldn't see the blush covering his face.

Why was this happening to him? Why was he so attracted to Y/N? The last time he had felt this feeling was when he was with Élise and when she died he thought he would never have feelings for another person like he did for her. And yet here he was, finding a person he had just met alluring.