𝚫𝔫ﺂ𝓂úร 𝕵ú𝓂𝚙 ╶ ℰ𝑧ⅰစ ╳ ®ə𝘢𝐝ə𝖗

Me: *stashing Halloween candy away in my closet*

Altaïr: *walks in to my room* Hey Ash what do you want for lunch-Oh. It's that time of year again?

Me: *nods* I want shawarma for lunch by the way.

Altaïr: Okay-

Eivor: *yells* WHERE'S MY HARD SELTZER?

Altaïr: EIVOR YOU'RE A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC DON'T MAKE ME PUT YOU BACK IN REHAB-

Me: *goes back to stashing candy peacefully because I don't want to deal with bullshit*

➳•••ツ•••➳

Context: You're simulating Ezio's life (using the version of the Animus Layla Hassan created so she could look into ancestors that weren't her own, there's no Sweet Home Alabama happening here) and Ezio randomly appears in your room and you two bond in the modern world (Florence/Firenze in the 21st century) over time.

(This will be gender neutral)

➳•••ツ•••➳

Your POV

"PEZZO DI MERDA-" (Piece of shit) You yell as Ezio desyncs for what seems to be the millionth time. "È UNA COSA FOTTUTAMENTE STUPIDA!" (This is fucking stupid)

You take the headset off your head and sit up in the Animus before you notice something in the corner of your eye. Red and white robes with a hood. Holy shit, this couldn't be happening. The Ezio Auditore da Firenze, in your house? "W-where am I..?" the hooded figure asked. Yep, definitely Ezio. "Firenze," you say. "2022."

"2022..?" he mutters. "You were in the 15th century. Now you're in the 21st century." you say, hoping that would help him narrow things down. He realizes the time gap and the asks you, "When can I go back?"

"Don't know," you say. "Probably never, so you better get used to life in this time."

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Well," you say. "For one, you can't go out looking like that. I have some clothes that one of my roommates probably won't mind you borrowing until we buy you new clothes. Two, you need to get a phone for communication services. And three, just say you're a huge history buff on 15th century Firenze, but don't mention anything undocumented unless you have a really good lie for how you know it."

Ezio nods in understanding and asks, "Who are these...roommates of yours?" You look at your phone, checking the time. "They should be back in about ten minutes, maybe more." you say.

He nods and walks out of your room. You cautiously follow him, not knowing what he was going to do. He walks around the large house, asking you what things were. Not surprising considering he had just come from another century in a historical simulation.

You quickly go to Desmond's room and grab some clothes that look to be Ezio's size. A pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. You walk out of Desmond's room back to Ezio, who was looking at the house from the stairs. You hand him the clothes and say, "Here, put these on and ditch the blades."

Ezio gives you a look of confusion but does as he's told, taking the hidden blades off his wrists and hands them to you. You set the blades down on a random table in the hallway for now and lead him to the bathroom and before he changes you explain the function of the room to him.

While Ezio changes, you put the blades somewhere safe and hidden in your room. You hear the bathroom door open, so you assumed Ezio was done changing.

Boy, were you wrong. The jeans he had gotten on fine, but he couldn't get the hang of putting the T-shirt on properly. You walked into the bathroom, then looked away quickly, seeing that he had no shirt on. "Uh, can I get some help with this?" he asked, a bit sheepish. "Yeah," you say quickly. "No problem. No problem at all."