𝗔// 𝗔𝘴𝘴𝙖𝘴𝘴ℹ𐒐𝘴╱〒ɘṃᴘ/𝙖𝘳𝘴 𝛘 𝘞𝘳ℹ𝖙ɘ𝘳 𝙖𐒐ⅆ 𝟊𝘳ℹɘ𐒐ⅆ𝘴 ♯𝟚

Yes, I'm going to a bunch of these with some specials peppered throughout.

(Also I completely agree with the image-)

-Ash

↲-〷-↳

TW: Mentions of assassination, anger issues, mentions of murder

Note: It wouldn't be my oneshots without some dark shit and little bits of cute stuff throughout-, maybe a POV change or two (?)

↲-〷-↳

I look out the window at the thunderstorm. Could've been a perfect day for sailing, had the weather not been a pain in the ass.

Night sees me staring out the window and asks, "Bored?"

"Yeah," I reply. "I can't go sailing with the thunderstorm."

"Why don't you write something?"

"Eh, sure. Why not." I reply as I go to my room to grab my laptop.

Timeskip brought to you by the writer's 3 hours of sleep-

I read over the thing I wrote, then go downstairs. That didn't really help. I couldn't really talk to Edward at the moment, he was out with Connor grabbing hunting stuff. Altaïr walks in, looking at my phone with a raised eyebrow. "What?" I ask.

"Is it a oneshot?"

"No, I got bored."

"Let me read it."

"No." I reply. I knew what I had written a mega lemon and I didn't want Altaïr to see it.

"MALIK!" he yells.

"Yes, Novice 1?" Malik says, walking into the room.

"Tell Ash to show me what they wrote."

Rolling my eyes, I hand my phone to Altaïr and wait for the metaphorical bomb drop. "Novice 2," Malik says. "D-Did you write this?"

"Write what?" I hear Connor ask. Clearly he and Edward had come back from grabbing hunting stuff.

"Nothing." I reply.

"Come on, love. You tell us, we won't judge." Edward says. I had a feeling he already knew what I wrote.

"I wrote a mega lemon." I say, pinching the bridge of my nose a bit.

"What's a mega lemon?" Connor asks.

"Not it." I say, glancing at Malik and Altaïr.

"You write and read that, I'm not explaining it." Malik counters.

"Edward?" I ask.

"He has a point."

"Please?"

"You do it."

"Fine."

So I begrudgingly explain what a mega lemon was to Connor who clearly never got this talk as a kid (Haytham just had to be an absentee dad-) and a few minutes later he was stunned into silence. Seemingly on autopilot, he leaves. Edward is still standing beside where Connor was moments before, laughing to death.

Altaïr and Malik just shake their heads and leave. And Edward comes over to the couch and sits next to me with a half smile on his face. "Want to go out again?" he asks me.

"After Celina? I won't feel as comfortable, but sure." I reply.

"All day breakfast?" 

"Why can you read my mind, Kenway?" I ask with a laugh.