ㄴဓ𝒗𝟈 ∂𝘯ⅾ Ⲥ𝙧ဓ𝖜𝕓∂𝙧⳽ ⚊ ℐ𝐚ⅽစ𝕓 𝔁 𝘔စᏧℯ𝒓𝛈 ℝℯ𝐚Ꮷℯ𝒓

Jacob: Finally, you get to me-

Me: *mutters to Altaïr* What a fucking baby.

Jacob: Ash, what did you just say? Because if you said what I think you said, I will fucking kill you-

Me: I said nothing child.

▲••••⌘••••▲

So it's a modern high school kind of thing with the Frye twins as new kids because I ran out of ideas-

(gender neutral, there might be a little bit of steamy stuff I'm going to test it out and if I like it I might write smut for you guys)

Note: I will be seeing Eivor as genderfluid so I'll use any pronouns but mostly they/them, Malik has both arms, Edward, Haytham and Connor are siblings (triplets, obviously fraternal)

TW: Swearing, blood, violence, drugs/alcohol, graphic description, some steamy stuff, mentions of prostitution, mentions of toxic relationships, anxiety, panic attacks, mentions of SA, SA, trauma, mentions of suicide and death, weapons (I know some of you are saying, "Ash, why so much violence and other stuff?" I'm not forcing you to read this and I won't ever do that. If you're not in the right headspace right now, please read this later.) 

▲••••⌘••••▲

Your POV

You wake up at 7:30, groaning as you realize you have to go to school. No worry, you could probably just sneak off to a wine cellar with Arno or make a fake ID to get into a bar with Edward after first period. Again.

Or you could read Dante Alighieri's Inferno and The Divine Comedy  with Altaïr and Malik, get a lesson in seduction from Ezio, sketch with Leonardo, get Connor to finally  take you out hunting, go book shopping with Aveline, annoy Shay by giving him Lucky Charms and calling him Leprechaun Patty, go to a café with Arno, get Haytham to buy you a hat identical to his (the one you call the Taco Hat, much to his frustration), go do archery with Bayek, go axe throwing with Eivor or go out for Greek food with Kassandra.

You decide to think about that later and get dressed in a white T-shirt, F/C sweatpants, F/C sweatshirt and black Doc Martins (change it if you want), then grab your phone, earbuds and backpack. 

Timeskip, Your POV

You get to the school and see your friends, all bunched together and causing chaos. As usual, Edward had a hangover, Ezio was flirting with every girl he saw, Connor was brooding, Aveline was listening to music on her phone, Shay was talking to Haytham, Arno was also flirting with girls, Leonardo was sketching random stuff in his sketchbook, Bayek was reading a book, Kassandra and Eivor were talking about axes and as usual Altaïr and Malik were arguing about something.

Your friends all stopped what they were doing and saw you. They all said hi to you and exchanged pleasantries until Edward brought something up. 

"There's a pair of new kids. Twins, if I heard correctly."

"Maybe Y/N will finally find someone." Ezio jokes.

You stop, feeling panic set in. "Guys, don't mention that. Remember what happened last time they were in a relationship?" Aveline said.

"That figlio di puttana (son of a bitch) should have hung himself a long time ago. Or he should have been aborted. It's like he's fucking insane." Ezio spat.

"But he didn't, unfortunately," Altaïr said. "The fucking rapist walks around freely."

You feel tears sliding down your face at Altaïr's remark. You knew he was right, but it still triggered your trauma about what had happened. That sick cunt never got charged and it was all the goddamn judge's fault. He took one look at you and dismissed Eric with no charges immediately.