𝕱ᥱɑ𝕥Ⴙᥱ𝐫 Ⲥ০𝖑𝖑ᥱ𝖈𝕥ἰ০ᥒ ‒ Ⲥ০ᥒᥒ০𝐫 ╳ 𝕽ᥱɑ𝚍ᥱ𝐫

Me: *casually has  422mg of caffeine in my system bc of two Monster cans plus a Starbucks drink (yk those glass bottles in grocery stores/Walmart?) and a cinnamon caramel cold brew*

Edward: Ash, have you had any caffeine?

Me: No...

Edward: *raises eyebrow at the can of Mango Loco flavor Monster punch in my hand*

Me: This is the only one I'm having, I swear-

Edward: No, it's not. You're overcaffeinated, aren't you?

Connor: What's going on? Oh, wait-Is Ash overcaffeinated?

Me: No, I'm not. Only 422mg. I've had over 600mg at one point.

Connor: ...Doesn't the medical community say 400mg is the safe amount?

Me: ...422mg is rookie numbers (total Graystillplays reference I had to lmao)

✫〖☽-☾〗✫

Note: Basically a random fic I wrote out of boredom, this is canon related kinda, original names in the Kanièn:keha, takes place after the events of AC3 but Achilles is still alive, also Connor doesn't have the hairstyle from the end of the bc he looks better with the other one from when he's an adult, uhhhh idk what to say here

TW/CW: Mention of death, mentions of war, mentions of fire, mentions of Haytham dying (for the Haytham simps), graphic description

(Also the image is from Tumblr but idk the user who posted it sorry-) 

✫〖☽-☾〗✫

Your POV

You watch the elk drink from the stream, concealed by the shadows and forest undergrowth. That massive animal could feed you and your mother for a week, maybe more if you dry the meat.

Your mother. A fierce, selfless and loving woman. The thought of her brings a small smile to your lips-but the smile fades when you see her ravaged with smallpox, a illness she had gotten from someplace in Boston. 

It's why you both decided to move to the frontier-outside of any main towns ,  lest she get infected with yet another ailment. 

That was a year ago. Your mother is still alive, battling the disease that attacks her body-but she's losing. Since you both had moved to the frontier, money, food and medicines have been scarce.

But thanks to you learning hunting, it's gotten better. Blowing a couple loose strands of your H/L H/C hair out of your face, you quietly nock an arrow in your bow.

You had made it yourself, as with the arrows. All from forest materials. Maybe you had some help in making it, but you still technically made it yourself. 

Steadying your aim, you take a breath and let your arrow fly-praying your luck is good enough to get a good hit on the elk to take it down with one shot.

Your arrow lodges itself deep in the elk's neck, the serrated flint arrowhead doing its job. He goes down, and you quickly sneak over to the now corpse of the animal.

Gently taking the arrow out of the elk's neck, you study the pelt. "This'll fetch a nice price." you murmur as you hoist the elk on your shoulders.

Trudging home, you open the door to the small three room cottage you share with your mother. You and her are lucky-most only have one room to live in. Instead, you and her have your own space, as well as a space for the hearth.

You'd found this cottage while exploring the wilderness of Kanièn:keh, the traditional territory of the Kanien'kehà:ka people. (Note: Idk if I spelled that right and I'm speedrunning so I can't spellcheck-)