Ⲣɼ℮𝑓℮ɼ℮𝓷𝐜℮𝐬 კ

Me: Ah...writer's block has really been kicking my ass lately-

Edward: ...Did you try reading already?

Me: Reading, sketching, daydreaming, the whole thing...writer's block is still kicking my ass. So I randomly wrote this-

-《°↭°》-

Note: Yep...more preferences as writer's block has been kicking my ass and I focused on rewatching the original X-Men cartoon for a while (I highly recommend it, it's a great show-)

Also, there's a couple bonus characters in here because...why not?

(That image is from my Pinterest homepage and I couldn't stop laughing inside-)

-《°↭°》-

How and when they cuddle you

Altaïr: You and Altaïr might be chilling on the couch when he suddenly pulls you into his lap by your waist and gives you light neck kisses before putting his head on your shoulder and falling asleep. Or he might come home from work and lay his head in your lap and fall asleep there-which means you can't move until he wakes up. He'll cuddle with you if you ask him to or if he feels like it.

Ezio: Ezio's definitely on the more risqué side than Altaïr and he'll cuddle with you anytime, anywhere. He'll gently grab your hips from behind for cuddles and let his hands roam from your waist and hips your knees, but he won't go further unless you want him. To him, your comfort and consent is more important than what he wants.

Connor: Despite his intimidating exterior, Connor's a gentle, kind, loving, soft and touch starved guy. Since he's kinda innocent, closer to the beginning of your relationship he'll be hesitant but as it goes on he'll get more comfortable and hug you from behind by the waist and nuzzle into the spot where your neck and shoulder meet (I think that's the crook of the neck? I'm not sure-). He'll cuddle with you if you ask but sometimes he'll just do it on his own without asking-which you don't mind because it's really cute.

Haytham: Haytham's not the most cuddly guy out there, but there are times where he'll just unexpectedly cuddle like-usually when you're both asleep. It depends on if he needs comfort (Haytham is a very traumatized dude-) or when he wants to feel loved.

Aveline: Aveline's gone through quite a bit, so she likes to come home and not let go until both of you can find a place to cuddle. She'll cuddle with you anytime.

Edward: Edward loves cuddling with you-honestly, he loves anything that can get his body close to yours. When he's having a really shitty day or he's tired, he'll grab your waist or your hips from behind and refuse to let go until you give in and cuddle with him on the bed or the couch. Despite his pirate past, he's a bit of a softie while he cuddles with you. He'll also cuddle with you anytime.

Shay: Shay doesn't seem like the most cuddly guy out there, but he's actually really cuddly and it's so fucking cute. (come on, Shay's a cinnamon roll-) He'll grab you by the waist or hips from behind-usually your hips-and lay his head on your shoulder before gently taking your hand and leading to the bed or the couch for more cuddles. He'll obviously cuddle with you anytime.

Arno: At times, Arno isn't cuddly but a lot of the time he really loves cuddling with you. He'll totally grab your waist when you get in the door after getting home from work or something and not let go until you put your things down and go cuddle with him. He'll totally cuddle with you anytime.

Jacob: Remember when I said Shay was really cuddly? Yeah, that's Jacob by a factor of 1000.He just has to cuddle with you at least twice a day or he's pouty and grouchy-basically, he's addicted to cuddling with you like he's addicted to beer and starting a gang called the Rooks. Sometimes he won't even let you get out of bed and he'll cuddle you for the whole day-this is usually on weekends or when you both have a day off on the same day because sometimes those two times a day aren't enough for him. He's such a cuddle monster and it's so cute...he's just a cinnamon roll. He'll cuddle anytime.