ℂ𝓪𝚛𝑛𝑒𝜈𝓪ʟ𝑒 𝔻𝓪𝑛ⲥ𝑒𝚜 ‐ Ʃʑ𝗶𝜃 ㄨ 𝓡𝑒𝓪𝐝𝑒𝚛

Me: *sketching*

Altaïr: ASH GO TO SLEEP-

Me: DUDE IT'S LITERALLY ONLY 12AM CHILL-

Ezio: THAT'S BAD ENOUGH-

Me: HUSH EZIO-

Edward: ALL OF YOU SHUT UP. ASH NEEDS THEIR SLEEP.

Me: TOO BAD FOR YOU KENWAY I CHUGGED A TRIPLESHOT COFFEE-

Edward: Fuck. WHY, ASH? YOU'LL STAY AWAKE FOR HOURS NOW-

Me: Because I can. Now, I actually have to start this oneshot-

Edward: ...Fine. But when you're done, we're going sailing.

Me: Okay, then. But it's like -12°C out, how are we going to sail when everything's frozen?...Edward?

=︼---✯---︼=

Imagine this: You're in Venezia on a mission with our very own hoe of an Italian (joke) who's been your best friend since childhood (you're both from Firenze). He hasn't left your side since you both arrived in Venezia and you're beginning to wonder why...

Note: Loosely based off AC2's story, Ezio and Rosa have a small fling but it never develops into anything more than that, Italian will be used a lot (I learned a lot from AC2, okay? Also, translations will be provided), reader is Assassin, possible wrong translations for the Italian I don't know

TW: Trauma, mentions of suicide, graphic stuff, murder, violence

=︼---✯---︼=

Your POV

As you silently maneuver through the crowds of Venezia, you hear a certain fellow Assassin behind you. 

"Ser Auditore." you playfully drawl, allowing what could be seen of your lips under your hood to form a slight smile.

"Ah, bella! (beauty) So good to see you at Carnevale! You could have worn something that blends in with the crowd more, but..."

He trails off as you punch his arm. "I could say the same to you, stronzo (fucker)," you reply. "Anyways, what are you here for?"

Ezio lowers his voice and says, "I need to win the Golden Mask to get into Barbarigo's party and kill him."

"Oh, I already have one of those. No need to bust my culo (ass) trying to win one."

"What? How?" Ezio asks.

"Leonardo got a mask de facto because his patron's family has had connections going back to the first Doge. All the artists under him get an invitation, but Leonardo didn't want to go so he gave his mask to me." you reply with a shrug.

"Hm, guess I have to win the mask and  beat you to assassinating Barbarigo." Ezio says.

"Buona fortuna, amico mio (Good luck, my friend), they're probably going to rig the contest to get that Dante man to win."

"Ah, that is true. In any case, I'll catch up with you later...tesoro (treasure)." he says with a small smile meant only for you before he vanishes into a crowd. Wait, did he just call you treasure? Never mind that, you had to head to Sister Teodora and her brothel for information-something Ezio had clearly done before he went to win the Golden Mask.

As you walk to Teodora's, you see Antonio walk up beside you. "Salute, (Hello) Antonio. What brings you to my company? Heading to Teodora's to get something to grow firmer again, eh?" you ask, playfully nudging the thief leader.

"I have to talk to Teodora about something. Besides, you aren't being shadowed by Ezio, so I thought I would accompany you as I enjoy your company."

Antonio was right about Ezio shadowing you. He had done it since you both arrived in Venezia and you were unsure why. He hadn't done it in Firenze, San Gimignano or Monteriggioni, so why here?