ⅅ𝚒𝒔𝘱ᴜߙ℮𝒔━𝔸ւߙ𝒎⍺ւ ⦅ʍ○Ꮷ℮ᴦ𝘯〕

Me: I came up with this idea randomly-

Altaïr: Ash, why-

Malik: I agree with Novice 1. Why do you have to write this?

Me: Because I see the premise, okay? Now, I need ideas so please vacate the room-

ᕯ-ツ-ᕯ

Note: It's a college thing with Altaïr as the introverted outsider type kid and Malik as the nerdy type (don't judge me I ran out of ideas-), it's an enemies to lovers type thing with both being tsunderes to each other, Malik is a psych major and Altaïr is an IT engineer, Malik has both arms, I'm going to test third and first person POVs out just to diversify what I write, bit of a slow burn, some lime-

TW/CW: Lime, mentions of suicide, swearing, intimidation (?)

ᕯ-ツ-ᕯ

Third person POV

Malik sighs as he walks back to his dorm after a long day of classes. Of all the majors available, he just had to choose psychology. He loved the material and the concepts, but...some days it was overwhelming for him. As he walks, he trips and feels someone catch him. Looking up, he sees Altaïr, the introverted guy who always ate by himself and generally didn't try to talk to anyone. "I didn't need your help." he snaps, annoyed that this...awkward person had attempted to help him when he didn't need any fucking help. "Sorry..." Altaïr says, putting his hands up in some sort of gesture he couldn't decipher the meaning of. "I...I just wanted to-to help..."

"Well then, don't help me next time." Malik huffs, walking off.

Altaïr's POV

I look at the back of Malik's head as he walks off, leaving me standing there. I just tried to help...Seriously, what is his fucking problem? I think as I walk outside. No one trusts me, no one wants to fucking be near me...And for what? Some petty ass feud I had with someone a while ago that spread? In some ways, college is worse than high school...

I roll my shoulders a bit and look up at the sky. It was getting dark, so I guess I should get back to the dorm and-Wait. Ah shit, I forgot I'd have to go the same way as Malik. Usually, I'd just stay out of his sight, but with him most likely expecting me to follow him like some creepy stalker...I'll just take another way. No big deal.

As I walk, it starts to rain. "Fuck." I mutter, now annoyed that I have to walk in the rain. As I walk-my clothes most likely soaking wet-I think of Malik. I have no idea why, I was just walking then thoughts of him came into my mind. I wonder, what have I done to make him hate me so much? What did I do to deserve the treatment he gave me? Malik and I have known each other for years, but...It seems like he intentionally forgot about me out of spite. I remember the both of us being extremely close until that dreaded sophomore year of high school came around. The memory of that horrible day is like a burning imprint on my memory.

I had been waiting for Malik in front of his house as I usually did that day, and he hadn't showed up for a while. So, me being the concerned friend I was, I texted him-only to find that he'd blocked me. I tried everything to talk to Malik and eventually he opened the door giving me a glare that promised death and destruction. I'll never forget when he screamed at me and slammed the door in my face.

Understandably, I was pretty hurt by this and ended up walking to and from school alone. I had tried to talk to him, but he just ignored me. And so we began sniping at each other at every turn. And I hated every fucking minute of it. To make things worse, I actually had-and still have-a crush on Malik. Every time he gives me shit, it just feels like my heart painfully shatters like glass. Piece by agonizing piece.