(CROSSOVER) Ɽ𝐢ടᴋ т𝘢ᴋ𝐢ᥒ𝖌 - 𝐸𝗓𝐢𝞼 ⵝ Ɽ𝒆𝘢Ꮷ𝒆r (Part 2)

Me: It's here-
Edward: What is? OH! You finally finished the second part of the Star Wars crossover?
Me: Yep-
•- * -•
Note: IT'S HERE FINALLY! And I speedran this in class because I wanted to get it done but I don't know if I'll finish it until I get home-

•- * -•

Your POV

"Y/N! Don't do this alone!" Ezio's basically begging you not to stay while not crying...it broke your heart to see him like this... "I'm sorry...I have to do it..." you feel the tears threatening to fall as you Force push Jacob and Ezio away, closing the door behind them. "Noble, but foolish..." Haytham ignites his lighsaber and points it at you. "Now...are you ready to die?"

You ignite your own L/C lightsaber, well aware of the hidden blades on your wrists...and then you realized Haytham had them too. Fuck...maybe you were going to die...and never see anyone you love again...holding back tears, you stare Haytham straight in the eye. His gray eyes are cold, but there's just the slightest, slightest flicker of hurt in them. "Regretting this?" you ask through gritted teeth. "I never knew you to regret anything, Haytham."

"There's a lot of things I regret...and I heard whispers recently...about my father being alive...is it true..?" Haytham's voice had emotion in it...you had never heard this before...especially not from someone you had to kill...

"Yes...yes it is...he's an Assassin...he...he's well and alive..." you're still in a bit of shock because of Haytham's sudden show of emotion, but you got through it quickly.

Haytham drops his lightsaber...it deactivates as it falls and he drops to his knees... "Are you speaking the truth..?"

"Yes Haytham...yes I am..." you offer a hand to Haytham and he takes it, grabbing his lightsaber. "Ezio...I'm okay. We have a new passenger though..." you say this into the communicator on your bracer.

You get something back, and you nod... "Come on Haytham..." you mumble, trying not to startle the poor guy...he's going through so much right now...

Timeskip, Ezio's POV

He watches as Haytham sleeps on the chair...and he looks at Y/N. They give him a soft, loving smile and take his hand for a moment... "I came back, didn't I..?" they ask this with a smile.

"Sí, amore mio (Yes my love)...you did...and I'm so happy you did..." he mumbles this as he cups their face...he'd just found the love of his life...he didn't want to think of losing them in this moment...he sees a tinge of the lightest pink bloom on Y/N's cheeks and he smirks a bit...and he goes in for a kiss...it was tentative and discreet...they weren't alone after all...Haytham was asleep and Jacob was God knows where. He pulls away, withdrawing his hand. "I...I shouldn't have done that...mi dispiace (I'm sorry)."

"It's fine..." Y/N smiles a bit and pulls away a bit more... "I just...I...wasn't expecting that...you're a good kisser though."

He feels his face heat as he chuckles. "It's a talent..."

Y/N laughs and they give him a smirk. "How exactly did you develop those talents, dear?"

He goes a bit red and slaps Y/N's arm. "Shut up..."

"I'm curious...how much did you practice for this?" Y/N smirks a bit as they ask him this, their curiosity piqued. He laughs and rubs the back of his neck... "A couple years, give or take."

"You've had a crush on me for that long?" Y/N looks surprised, but they're still happy. "Maybe...maybe longer..." he mumbles as he looks at his feet, feeling his cheeks heat up.

They laugh, their hauntingly beautiful E/C eyes sparkling with tears of laughter...it's a beautiful sight to see and it just made them more beautiful to him... "I was thinking..." he says, looking up at Y/N. "How are we going to...you know, keep this a secret from everyone else? I-"