𝕻ꞅ𝓮𝓯𝓮ꞅ𝓮𝛈𐒨𝓮𝕊 ①

Me: I'm bored as fuck so I'm just going to do this also I'm not done the next oneshot it takes literal days to write-

Edward: ASH IT'S 2AM GO TO BED

Me: ZAMKNIJ SIĘ KURWA EDWARD. TY PIERDOLONY PIZDA OBUDZISZ WSZYSTKICH POZOSTAŁYCH. (Shut the fuck up Edward. You fucking cunt you'll wake everyone else up.)

Altaïr: STOP ARGUING.

Me: EDWARD STARTED IT.

Shay: *wakes up screaming* LEPRECHAUNS-LUCKY CHARMS-POTATOES-FOUR LEAF CLOVERS-CABBAGES-SODA BREAD-

Arno: *wakes up screaming as well*  BAGUETTES-CRIOSSANTS-BOEUF BOURGINON-ONION SOUP-TRUFFLES-FOIE GRAS-

Ezio: SHUT UP FRENCHIE PANNETONE AND TIRAMISU ARE WAY BETTER-

Me:*banging my head against the wall* What has Edward done?

ღ⌘••••⌘ღ

Note: Okay, so for this it's going to be a collection of preferences. I'll make a request page so you guys can request anything you want as long it doesn't go overboard for me (I'll write rules on the request page). Also, thank you so much for reading this! <3

ღ⌘••••⌘ღ

Nicknames/Pet names

Altaïr: He doesn't like to call you pet names in public, but in private he might call you honey, dove, N/N (nickname) or dear. You like to call him Alty (much to his frustration), Salty, Alt of Air, love or dear.

Malik: Malik's very uptight, but that doesn't mean he won't call you pet names in public. He likes to call you love, dear, honey, N/N or little dove. You like to call him love, dear, honey or One Arm (he gets really annoyed when you call him that)

Ezio: This man absolutely loves to call you pet names, anywhere, anytime. I mean it makes sense because he's a very flirty person. He'll call you amore mio (my love, I hope I got that right because I'm playing AC2 and learning some Italian from it, also I'm using the masculine version for these because I don't know if there's a gender neutral version), tesoro mio (my treasure), mio caro (my dear), N/N or Bottom just to tease you. You like to call him Ez, Spaghetti, love, bae, dear or honey.

Connor/Ratonhnhaké:ton: Like Altaïr, Connor doesn't really call you pet names in public. But when you're in private he likes to call you love in his native language (sorry, I don't know how to find a translator for it!), N/N, dear or honey. You like to call him Cinnamon Roll, Innocent Bean, love, dear or honey.

Aveline: Aveline doesn't really care about social constructs or etiquette and is much like Ezio in the terms of calling you pet names. She calls you amour (love), dear, honey or N/N. You like to call her Av, love, dear or honey.

Haytham: Haytham is a very brisk and proper gentleman but that doesn't stop him from calling you love or dear in public. But when you're alone he'll call you beautiful, honey or N/N. You like to call him Haybale (much to his annoyance), Brisk Boy, love, dear or honey.

Edward: Edward is much like Ezio in terms of being flirty, but he has his own spin on pet names. He'll call you lass/lad, love, N/N, dear, honey and Siren. You like to call him Ed, Eddie, Shark Boy, love, dear and honey.

Mary/James: When Mary is in her James persona, you'll call her lad, love, dear and honey. But when you're alone and she's just Mary, you like to call her lass, love, dear, honey and May. She likes to call you lass/lad, love, dear, N/N and honey.

Shay: He likes surprising you by calling you pet names, which he doesn't do often because Haytham's around a lot. He calls you lass/lad, love, dear, honey, N/N and Morrigan or Mor for short after his ship because there's two things in this world he loves: you and his ship. You like to call him Leprechaun Patty (much to his annoyance), Potato, Lucky Charms, love, babe, dear and honey.

Arno: Much like Ezio and Edward, Arno is also a very flirty person. He'll call you mon amour (my love, again I'm using the masculine version because I don't know if there's a gender neutral version), mon chérie (my dear), bae, honey and N/N. You like to call him Baguette Boy (much to his frustration but he loves you too much to kill you), Croissant, love, dear,  babe or Arney.

Evie (Frye): As a very introverted person, Evie won't really call you pet names in public (like Altaïr and Connor) other than the occasional "love". But in private she'll call you dear, babe, N/N or honey. You like to call her love, dear, babe, Better Frye (take that, Jacob) or honey.

Jacob: Like Ezio, Edward and Arno, Jacob is a very flirty person. He'll call you N/N, love, dear, bae and honey. You like to call him Top Hat, Chaotic Frye, love, bae, dear and Honey.

Kassandra: She'll call you her Eagle Feather, love, babe, dear and honey. You like to call her love, dear, babe, and honey.

Eivor (will be perceived as genderfluid but with a preference for they/them pronouns): They'll call you a gift from Freyja, N/N, love, bae, dear and honey. You like to call them love, babe, dear and honey.

Desmond: He'll call you babe, N/N, dear and honey. You like to call him Des, Car Mileage (much to his annoyance), love, bae, dear and honey.

Favorite places to kiss you

Altaïr: He likes to kiss your cheek but sometimes he'll kiss you on the lips.

Malik: He likes to kiss your lips as he's a true man of culture.

Ezio: EVERYWHERE. And that's not an exaggeration, you should have expected it with his flirty personality.

Connor/Ratonhnhaké:ton: Your head or forehead. Since he's an innocent smol bean, he always turns a crimson color and looks like he's going to pass out when you kiss him on the lips, even if it's just a peck (to Achilles' amusement).

Aveline: Your cheek. She loves it when you blush and look away.

Haytham: Your knuckles and hands in public as he's a brisk and proper gentleman, but when you're alone he likes to kiss your head.

Edward: Your neck. Like Ezio, he has a very flirty personality and one of his favorite things to do is to grab your waist from behind and kiss you on the neck.

Mary/James: Also your lips, but when she's in her James persona, she'll give you a peck on the cheek.

Shay: Your ear, as that's one of your ticklish spots and he loves to hear you chuckle. He also likes kissing your head or forehead to comfort you.

Arno: Your collarbone (when it's exposed) or your shoulder blade. He's lost too many people in his life and he has a flirty personality like Ezio and Edward.

Evie: Your nose. She likes seeing you smile and holding her waist.

Jacob: As he also has a flirty personality like Ezio, Edward and Arno, he likes to kiss you on the lips, the neck or the collarbone. He also likes holding your waist from behind and kissing you on the neck.

Kassandra: Also your ear, she likes seeing you chuckle and blush.

Eivor: They like to kiss your lips and forehead, they love seeing you content and blushing.

Desmond: Your lips. Like Malik, he's a true man of culture. He also likes kissing your neck sometimes.

ღ⌘••••⌘ღ

Me: *hiding in a closet sketching*

Edward: *opens the closet* WHAT THE F-Ash you can't hide in here, I thought you already came out of it!

Me: *grabs sketching stuff and runs*

Connor: Ash.

Me: Yeah?

Connor: Want to play video games?

Me: Yeah sure, why not?