ⵀ𝙥𝙚ก ϒစ𝚞𝑟 𐒢🇾𝙚ى ⎯ 𐒢𝓿𝚒𝙚 🗙 ℳစⅆ𝙚𝑟ก 🝈𝙚𝓪ⅆ𝙚𝑟

Me: *reading in my room*

Ezio: Ash, do you want to go out for Italian food?

Me: Eh, sure. Can I invite Aveline and Kassandra though?

Ezio: *shrugs* Sure. See you in half an hour.

---••♡••---

Imagine this: You've been best friends with the Frye twins since the beginning of middle school (everyone's in their second year of college in this oneshot) and you've been crushing on Evie for years now.

Note: I think I may have just genuinely lost ideas when I wrote this down on paper so if the oneshot isn't the usual quality I write at (if I have any quality when I write this) I'm sorry.

TW: Swearing, yandere person, innuendos galore (everyone's in college after all it makes sense-)

---••♡••---

Your POV

As you get ready for a small jog around the block, you hear clattering and Evie yelling, "Jacob Frye!"

Jacob and Evie have been your best friends since the beginning of middle school. Now, all of you were in your second year of college (somehow Jacob passed exams the year before).

Instead of getting a dorm at your college, you three decided to pitch in to buy a medium sized house with three good sized bedrooms, a nice living room, a spacious kitchen (which Jacob isn't allowed to use for obvious reasons), a beautiful backyard, a nice front yard and a renovated basement that was used as a sort of library for Evie.

Evie told her twin he wasn't allowed to host parties in your shared house, but you had a sneaking feeling from the older Frye twin (Evie) that Jacob had planned a party.

You start your jog and thoughts of Evie fill your mind almost instantly.

She's seemed a bit jumpy around you recently, you realize. You wonder what you did wrong to her to get her so jumpy around you.

As you walk back into the house after your jog, you see Jacob getting beat by Evie with...a frying pan?

"Y/N!" he whines. "Save me!"

"What did he do?" you ask the older Frye twin. Honestly, some days you were the parent between these two idiots.

"He told me he may have planned a party for next month," she replies, annoyance lacing her tone. "I think he forgot about our deal."

"Evie," you say. "Lighten up. I don't like parties either, but we need to let loose once every blue moon."

She shakes her head and walks off, leaving Jacob whining on the couch.

"Can you help me up?" he asks you after having his toddler temper tantrum. With an eye roll, you go over to the couch and pull him up by the arm.

"You could have been gentler, Y/N." Jacob grumbles as he dusts phantom lint off his clothes. "And you could be more grateful that I wanted to rescue you from certain death via your sister and a frying pan." you snipe back.

"Speaking of my dear sister," he drawls, smirking at you a bit. "When are you going to tell her you like her?"

Your face heats up and you flip Jacob off. "You do realize this house is very acoustic and Evie can probably hear us from her room?" you ask, annoyance lacing your tone.

"Do you think I care?" he asks. "In all seriousness though, you should tell her. I don't know why, but she seems awkwardly jumpy around you."

"I thought the pair of you had twin telepathy." you drawl in response.