⋐իʳⅈຮ𝕥₥𝗮ຮ ꚃ𝘱𝖊ᒼⅈ𝗮⌊

So it's the same deal as the birthday special, but it's for Christmas. New Year's special is coming soon. Have a good day/night! :)

-Ash

☼•••✯•••☼

I wake up on the morning of Christmas Eve. I was up reading all night, so I feel especially tired. I groan as I realize that Altaïr will yell at me for my lack of sleep again. But I can't help that I'm always more productive at night.

I get out of bed and get dressed into a forest green T-shirt and straight cut jeans with a plain gray sweatshirt. Then I head downstairs and sit at the table, watching everyone's faces. 

They all look concerned, as if I'm a fragile piece of glass that's at its breaking point. I huff, annoyed. Clearly, Jacob must have told them what happened. "Ash, are you okay?" Connor asks with concern written all over his face.

"Do you need anything?" Evie asks. 

I shake my head and go to grab a mug from the cupboard for coffee. I see Shay in the same spot and he sees me looking intently at the mugs, so he hands me one. "You sure you're okay, Ash?" he asks.

"I'm fine!" I snap. Everyone most likely heard me from the other room and Shay looked...hurt.

I make my coffee and leave for my room, but before I leave, I spot a mistletoe above the cupboard I was just grabbing a mug from. I smile to myself, knowing I could use that to my advantage for tomorrow.

Timeskip-

I'm up in my room, sitting on my bed while scrolling through TikTok on my phone when I hear a knock at the door. I go over to the door and open it, seeing Ezio there for some reason.

"Yeah?" I ask, kind of zoning out.

"Breakfast is ready." he replies with a small smile.

"Oh," I reply, still kind of zoning out.

So I lock my phone and put in my pocket, then head downstairs to eat.

But I honestly didn't have an appetite.

As I sit down to bacon, eggs and pancakes with everyone else, I didn't touch anything, not even the pancakes.

"Ash," someone says, shaking me. I look over to see Altaïr, who seems to be concerned. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah, just...no appetite." I reply.

Everyone stops eating and looks at me, concerned. "What do you mean?" Shay asks.

"I...I can't eat without an appetite. I haven't had for about a month..."

The lively conversations stop and everyone looks at me.

I start to get anxious, start to feel claustrophobic and squeezed in.

"Ash please, just eat," Edward says. "You already don't sleep or don't get enough sleep."

I stay silent, not wanting to talk. I dig my nails into my palms, making them bleed.

I feel another hand on my shoulder. Arno.

"Are they alright?" Jacob asks.

"I don't know." Altaïr says to him.

As I sit there, I feel tears burn and I keep them bottled up.

"...I'm fine..." I say in a quivering voice.

From my view of the table, I see Edward and Evie talking while looking at me, concerned.

Oh, how I wished I could break down here. But I controlled my emotions and willed them into an emotionless mask.

But I can't hold the tears and emotions back and tears stream down my face.