エߴӏӏ 🝨𝑎𝛋𝓮 𝘾𝑎ɼ𝓮 𝞂ғ 𝑌𝞂𝖚⚊𝕄𝑎ӏ𝓲𝛋 𝕏 エӏӏ 𝕽𝓮𝑎𝒅𝓮ɼ ⟮𝕄𝞂𝒅𝓮ɼɲ⦆

Me: *sips coffee* Ah yes, this oneshot.

Malik: What are you doing, Novice #2?

Me: Malik, you're really calling me a Novice?

Malik: ...

-✦⟻⥈⟼✦-

Imagine this: You're sick and your boyfriend Malik is taking care of you because it's a really bad stomach bug-

Note: Gender neutral reader, some fluff (?), this is pretty short, also Malik has two arms

-✦⟻⥈⟼✦-

Your POV

"MALIK!" you yell.

"Yes, Novice 2?" he replies from the kitchen.

"I need to take that flu medicine!"

"I'll bring you food too, okay?"

You sigh and sink into the comfort of your bed.  You've been sick for a week. Malik said a really bad case of the flu. 10 minutes later, Malik comes in with a tray of rice and boiled apples (Quick A/N: My family always makes this when someone's sick, it's supposed to be soft on the stomach and we put cinnamon or cinnamon sugar into it to sweeten it), gingerale,  charcoal pills (Quick A/N 2: This might be a Polish thing, but I always take these when I'm sick because activated carbon draws toxins out of your system so it'll help you get better because it's drawing the sickness bacteria out-) and flu medicine.

"Take this, then drink the gingerale and take the charcoal pills after." he says as he gestures to the tray.

"Thanks," you reply. "Can I get a hug?"

Malik smiles a bit and gives you a hug. "Try to get better, okay?"

Timeskip, Malik's POV

Another week passed and Y/N was still sick. So, he decided to take them to the doctor. The doctor said it was a pretty nasty stomach bug and that it would most likely clear up in a few days.

Now he and Y/N were at home, with Y/N sleeping. He honestly hated seeing them like this, but hopefully they'd be back to normal in a few days.

Timeskip, your POV

"HAHA!" you yell. "TAKE THAT FLU! I'M FUCKING CURED!"

"That's great, Y/N!" Malik yells from the kitchen.

"I want cuddles!" you reply.

"When I'm done cooking!"

-✦⟻⥈⟼✦-

Me: Holy shit-

Edward: What?

Me: *shows Edward laptop* Over 500 reads...It's not even March-

Edward: That's great Ash! *hugs*

Altaïr: You reached the goal?

Me: Surpassed it, actually. I'm thinking a new goal. 1k reads by June 30, maybe?