Chapter 2

Osiris:

They placed her in the spare room in between Dominic and I. Must they do this to me? My wolf has been in a frenzy ever since. The mother fucker won't stop pacing around. Odin won't stop yapping so I ended up blocking him out. He was starting to give me a fucking migraine. Since I won't be getting any sleep tonight; I might as well find something to do. I walk my door and her scent instantly hits my nose. Her scent has over powered the hallway. I hold my breath and start to head down the hall. My block on Odin has dropped.

Here comes the damn migraine again.

"Mate." Odin whines.

"No." I reply.

I immediately put my block back up. I am not about to deal with an alpha wolf tantrum. I walk down the stairs and head towards the kitchen.

Water.

I need a glass of water.

Maybe afterwards I'll head to the gym. Let out my frustrations on the punching bag or something. Maybe than Odin and her scent will be in the back of my head and exhaustion will lure me to sleep.

I hope.

As soon as I round into the back of the kitchen. I hear voices and her scent is even stronger.

Standing in all her glory is Persephone, Harlow, Payton, Brynlee, Bexlee, our mother, and all four of our fathers.

Fuck me.

As soon as I start to come into view; I can see her sniff the air. In half a second all heads snap into my direction.

"Osiris." Mom calls out.

"Mom." I reply with my eyebrow raised to the gods.

I nod my head at everyone else and walk right pass everyone. I walk up to the refrigerator and grab a bottle of water. I turn around and come face to face with her.

Fuck.

Where did everyone else go?

Does she have a death wish?

I need a bottle of liquor not this bottle of water.

"Hey!" She calls out.

I stand there and glare at her. My glare doesn't make her shrink back like it does everyone else.

What the hell?

Can't she just go somewhere? Anywhere? Why does she have to do in the kitchen right now?

I go to walk around her when her voice calls out.

"My names Persephone."

"I know." I grunt out.

My feet keep walking to my destination...

The gym.

I turn the radio in the gym on and place my bottle down on the bench. I start to punch the bag when the gym door opens up. Her scent fills the room.

What the fuck now?!

I thought she was going to stay far away from me?!

Why Moon Goddess? Why?!

Why now?!

"My names Persephone Leilani Whitlock." She suddenly says from the door.

"And?" I ask from behind the bag.

"In case you ever need it." She says with attitude.

I grab ahold of the bag and my hands turn into claws. My claws have dug into the bag and all the sand starts to fall out of the holes I just created. I can tell my eyes are glowing as I round the bag. Only two reasons I know is because I'm pissed and her eyes just got the size of Jupiter.