Chapter 10

Osiris:

I watch as Persephone just goes limp. She just completely knocked the fuck out in Payton's arms. All our medical teams are just staring at her in shock. I don't like how they aren't attending to her. Apparently neither is Dom. I let out a low deadly growl. A loud menacing growl is heard to my left.

Dom.

Everyone is now staring at Dom and I like we have changed into a dragon of some sorts. Even our own parents.

"Can someone help our mate?" I question.

"Before I rip each of your heads off. One by one." Dom snarls.

"If anything happens to her. I swear if those two feel what we felt with our previous mates. I will kill each of you slow and I will make sure it is painful. You'll be wishing you were already dead." I growl low.

One nurse blinks and is broken out of the trance she was in. She trots over to Payton's bed and begins to check her pulse and whatever else. Soon after all the other medical people start towards his bed. All four of us and our parents wait patiently for her condition.

"I believe we may need three more beds in here for these three." My dad says.

"Just two beds." Dom grumbles out.

"What do you mean?" Mom asks Dom.

"He means we need two beds. She doesn't...." I start to imply.

"Osiris!" Mom screeches.

"You didn't let him finish mom!" Dom's voice echos in the room.

"I don't think any of our beasts want her in her own bed. They'd prefer her in one of ours." I finish what I was trying to say.

"Oh... I." Mom stutters out.

"I know shocking." Dom chuckles out.

"What have you done with my cold hearted boys?" Father Hendrix jokes around.

"Got a slap from reality." I respond.

"Had a play date with the past." Dom says with a small laugh.

It isn't his normal laugh he's done the past four years. No this is his small laugh he used to do before everything happened. His real small laugh brings a huge smile on our parents face. I look over at Dom with my old. I mean old. Signature smirk on my face. What has the moon goodness done to us? She's opened our eyes. She's shown us the truth. She's realize one simple thing.

Persephone is and always was suppose to be our mate. Our one and only mate.

I never was bad as Father Dimitri at the beginning of their relationship. But my words are what hurt Persephone the most. I didn't harm her physically. I harmed her emotionally. I denied her as my mate. And I'll spend all of eternity fixing my one mistake. If she'll let me.

"Your majesties." The head doctor suddenly says. Breaking me out of my thoughts.

"She's just went into shock. I guess seeing all four of her mates awake at the same time just caused her to black out. She'll be fine, she just needs to rest for a bit." She says with a soft voice.

All of us nod our heads and every medical person here runs out the door. Like their coats were on fire. I mean technically I can make that happen. Before I could sit in the chair next to Persephone, a knock on the door stops me.

"Enter." Harlow grumbles out.

Four nurses with two beds enter. One bed goes at the one wall with the foot of the bed facing Harlow's foot of the bed. The other is the exact same but on the other side of the room on the wall. The foot of the bed is facing Payton's foot of the bed.