Chapter 20:

Osiris:

When the sun begins to shine through my window; I physically groan. It is already morning time. Already? It doesn't seem like I've been asleep that fucking long. Knowing the cooks, breakfast is probably already on the table. We're like clock work; we eat at certain times. Unless something has come up like yesterday. I begin to descend the stairs; when I come to the library I can see Persephone passed out on the chaise lounge bench. I see Payton's tattooed hand wrapped over her waist. They both look peaceful, I back away from the door and head to my designation.

The dining room.

Breakfast.

Food.

As I reach the dining room the smell of the food hits me in my nose. My mouth begins to water from the smell; I don't even have to see what we're having. I already know what we're having just from the smell alone.

Omelettes!

I quicken up my pace because omelettes are one of my top favorites of all time. I come into the dining room and race to my seat. I grab my fork, ready to start digging in.

"Uh no you don't." Mother says from behind me.

She slaps my head while my father snatches my fork out of my hands. Shit! You will be in my belly soon omelette. You've been saved by mother, for now.

"We have to wait for the rest." Father Orion says with humor in his voice.

I slump in defeat as I eye my food.

"Has anyone seen...." Mother begins to ask a questions

Before she can even finish; the two sleepy heads that we are waiting on comes walking through the door.

"Finally!" I yell out while cramming omelette pieces in my mouth.

Our parents shake their five heads and give a soft chuckle.

What?

It's omelettes for fuck sake!

The two that are late to this party takes their seats. Persephone moves her hair out of her face. In the process her hair has moved behind her shoulders and her neck is visible to the world to see. When I see a small glimpse of her neck; I begin to choke on my food.

"That's what happens when you don't have manners." Bexlee cackles out.

I grab my glass of water and begin to chug it. When my coughing fits have finally end; I'm able to talk

"It wasn't the food. It's rather what I can see." I state while looking at Persephone's neck.

Her cheeks turn pink as well as her nose. She pulls her bottom lip in between her teeth. Everyone glances at me to see where I'm looking at. They see I'm staring at Persephone which causes Bristol it groan.

"We have a horny ass...... Holy shit she has a third mate's mark!" Bristol shouts out.

"Does that mean Osiris is her pick to turn her than?" Briar asks.

Persephone's pinked cheeks and nose becomes bright red. Her eyes get huge as she stares directly at me. Her mouth gapes open and begins to open and close. My eyes become huge when I realize what Briar just asks. I have to be the one to turn her? Oh no! Why would she choose me out of all of us? My face pales and my mind begins to wander. My stomach turns and my food doesn't look so great at the moment. Reality has hit me in the face with it's fist.

"You keep doing that, a fly will land on your tongue." I comment with a smirk.

Everyone begins to talk over everyone else as they continue to stare at her fresh mate mark.