Chapter 29

Dominic:

We have trained for the most four months with Persephone and her two other sides. We have prepared in case anything shall happen at our coronation. We haven't mated with our mate yet. We don't want to overwhelm her nor make her uncomfortable. We have been going at her pace and let me tell you sometimes it's fucking hard to control myself. Like the other day she was in my hoodie with her leggings and her hair was in a messy bun. For reason that right there that just made my control almost go out every window in this castle. Don't ask me why but it just was. She's not ready so when shit like this happens we either take a long stroll in the wood, around the property, or to Aurora Village. Some of us even go to the gym to let out our frustrations. Osiris hides away in his mini castle, lucky bastard. It's coming an everyday thing where one of us or some of us have disappeared. Our beasts are getting harder to control. I can already tell you today will be the day I take a very, I mean very, long run around the territory. It doesn't help I have Demon and Dante in my head; causing me to have a horrible migraine. Mother fuckers don't know when nor how to shut the hell up.

Speaking of our coronation; it is coming up soon. As in next month soon. We all have to get our tuxedos and her dress for it. We're seriously slacking on this shit. Everyone knows our formal wear has to be black and silver for it is our royal colors. To think about it; I have thirty minutes to throw some clothes on and get downstairs my brothers, our high ranked members, and I have to go get our tuxedos with our fathers. Mother is taking Persephone to our Queen's Quarters to find a dress. We still have dresses delivered every week or two for any special occasion. So our mate and mother doesn't have to leave the castle.

Shopping for tuxedos was painful. Never again do I want to experience that shit again.

Never.

Twelve damn tuxedos! Twelve damn fittings. Twelve DAMN people to find tuxedos for. That's twelve bloody damned bodies! Twelve! It took ten fucking hours to do twelve bodies! I thought Demon and Dante gave me migraines. No, go shopping with eleven other people; I swear a volcano met with a hurricane which who met a damn tornado plowed into my skull.

Worst migraine I have ever had in my lifetime. Where is mother at when I need her healing powers. This twenty-one year old serious just needs his mother. Sue me.

I begin to search for my mom; I find her in the kitchen cooking up some potions.

"Mom! I need your awesome healing abilities right now." I whine like a two year old.

"What's wrong son?" She asks.

"The worst migraine from the eleven I had to go with." I complain.

She digs into the cabinet and pulls down a light blue liquid with white flakes in it.

"Drink this. It'll hit you as soon at it hits that tummy." Mom tells me.

I don't even ask questions. I down it and my pounding head stops instantly. I sit down as I watch my mother work around the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Stocking my potions up." She answers.

She moves around the kitchen with grace. My mother still has her touch. My mom's presence itself is calming and homey. One of the many reasons when I was little; I loved being near my mom. She can ease anyone's soul. There's just something about her. I sit and watch as my mom works her magic. That is until Persephone makes an appearance.... In another one of my hoodies that go straight to her knees.

I groan.

Here comes the migraine again.

"Are you okay?" Mom asks.

"My head." Is all I can say.

"Was the potion not strong enough?" She asks.

"Minor complications is all." I reply.

I rub my temples with my fingers; trying to massage the pain around.

"Complications?" She asks.

All I can do is stare directly at Persephone who is digging into the cabinet. Mom must understand what I'm referring to because all she does is nod her head.

"Oh! Go for a long run it might help. You know fresh air. Or something." She plays it off.

I nod my head and dart for the back door. I change into my wolf before I hit the bottom step. I run for hours it feels like and still it isn't easing up any. I run further down our territory line. Further from the castle and further from my mate. By the time my wolf has ran out of energy; I have ran around the territory sixty times. I wander my way back to our hot spring. I change into my human form and hop into the spring. The satan hot water eases my joints and tired body. I begin to relax for a bit..... That is until a twig snaps and catches my attention. The wind blows in my direction and her scent hits me full force.

Persephone.

I groan in my head.

I just gotten myself calmed down. Just an hour longer I could have walked back home.

This is going to be a long and painful night.

I sink further into the spring hoping she wouldn't see me or senses me.

"Dominic?" She calls out.

My back hits the wall and causes a splash in the water.

She moves into the garden as I'm about to hop out and run.

"Don't leave." She calls out.

"If I don't I'll do something I'll regret. Especially when you aren't ready." I groan.

"Who says I'm not ready?" She replies.

My wolf and vampire ears perk up. Please don't say that!

"Don't tease me mate. I have no control left." I grumble in pain.

"Who says I'm teasing? I'm being serious." She comments.

That's all it took for my restraint to come unbuckled.

A long night is correct because we never left the spring for three hours. It is like she my own personal drug that I'm addicted too. We make our way back to the castle with her clinging to my back. Her words my legs don't work so I need you to give me a piggyback ride. She looks more like a sloth on a tree than anything. We walk into the house with Payton, Harlow, Osiris, and our parents in the dining room.

"Well someone got luck!" Osiris bellows out.

"About damn time. He was the one losing what control he had left." Harlow states.

"His will was about to snap like a twig." Payton comments.

Persephone buries her head further into my shoulder. She isn't the only one trying to hide her embarrassment.

So am I.

Stupid quadruple bond.

Word Count: 1171

Book Total: 49,877

A/N:

I won't be doing any sex scenes in this book at the moment. When I edit the book later on; I might add them in. But at the current no sec scenes. Sorry guys.