Epilogue 2

Octavius:

There's a myth going around that the Royal family will be cursed with a human mate. That the one cursed with the human mate; is an abomination. The abomination is the one who will set evil free. The myth my family thinks is a lie. That the myth is simple just that a myth. That's the reason why rogues have always attacked our family for generations. It's written in between the lines or in our case in our ancestors journals. No one has tried to even read their journals but I have. From start to finish. All three hundred of them. It says the rogues have try to end our bloodline because the abomination is from our bloodline. The same abomination that will set evil free. The same abomination that is mostly beast and less human. Just so this myth can not come true.

Sadly, my family also keeps it quiet that I'm more beast than I am anything. Since I was twelve-years-old; we all knew I was more beast. I was uncontrollable and here I am eight years later..... Far worse than I was at twelve. My beasts all of them try to take over me at every waking moment. Which is why I don't get enough sleep at night. When I fall asleep my Mom and Nonna have to give me potions to make all my beast sleep. If not, they take control over my unconscious body and havoc breaks out.

The only soft spot they have is for my family especially Ocean. I pray no mate ever hurts her because my beasts will unleash themselves no matter how hard I try to fight it.

It's bad when you prefer to be chained up in our indestructible basement. All because you know they won't hurt our family yet you still fear they might. That's pretty bad if you ask my option. Mother, Nonna, and our aunts don't understand why I do this. My brothers, Fathers, Nonno, and my uncles all understand it perfectly fine. They all wish I don't do this half the time but they understand why I do what I do. The females are always having potions down my throats to subdue my beasts yet I still manage to chain myself up. It's not that I don't trust their potions; it's I just don't trust my beasts.

What if they get immune to them?

What if they trick us all and bam I wake up and it's a damn massacre again?

Those are the questions that play in my head daily.

What ifs...

I don't want what ifs I want to know for sure. I don't want any doubt to play in my head. I want safety and if being chained in the indestructible basement is safe for them. Than I'll do it.

Now back to this myth.....

I have this feeling the myth is actually facts. I mean giving the circumstances of my beasts being wild and untamed. I have these vivid but gruesome dreams. Or I think they're dreams.... This is also another reason why I don't get much sleep. My dreams are not the peaceful ones; no, they are evil. They wake me up in full sweat mode. Most the time I get out of bed searching for my siblings. Some times it's hard for me to move or breathe after I wake up from these horrible dreams. I have my suspicions but once we find our mates; I'll know if I'm correct on who the myth is truly about. If I'm correct than they have the ultimate sacrifice to do. It's the only way to save everyone around them.

My thoughts quit on the myth and go straight to Ocean.

Ocean.....

Sweet Ocean. She makes friends with just about anyone. She's going on ten and her best friend is human. Literally human. Mother lets Ocean since she could talk and walk; bring her friends over. You could first say no, but somehow the girl can get you to say yes with just one look. Since then, our house is her friends favorite getaway. She's always having sleepovers with her friends. Most are supernatural creatures but a few are just mere humans.

As soon as I think about her human friends it hits me.

Ocean's human best friend is coming over.

Shit!

I have to get everything set up for their sleepover.

"Forget to do something?" Declan taunts.

"Shut it Dec." I grumble.

"Big brother forgot about his baby sister's plans." Percy jokes.

"His only sister." Holden deadpans.

"Shut up you two. I have twenty minutes to get snacks out. Her blanket fort up. And some kids movies in a certain order." I groan.

Ocean always has to have certain movies for her sleepover. These certain movies have to go in a particular order. Along with these movies goes the blanket fort.....

She always has to have her blanket fort. To go with the certain movies and blanket fort; are her favorite snacks.

Literally everything has to be a certain damn way with this child!

"If you stop whining you would get it done." Declan states.

"Always been a procrastinator." Percy comments.

"I'll show you whining when I...."

"Octavius!" Mother yells for me.

"Coming!" I scream back.

Mother hands me the blankets to get the fort built. I begin to built the damn thing when our fathers come in carrying the snacks my sister always has. As I place the last blanket up to finish the fort; the door bell rings.

"Tavius, can you get that son?" My father says.

As I head to the door; my beast become more uncontrollable. As I open the door; an intoxicating scent plays with my nose. When I look up; I'm locking eyes with the most beautiful green eyed, red haired beauty.

When my beasts start to howl in my head; it clicked.

"Mate." I howl out loud.

I'm fucked.

Bigger than shit.

She's human.

Word Count: 1001

Book Total: 69,568

Ending Total: 69,568