Chapter 23

Persephone:

Osiris grabs my hand after everyone left us. He begins to drag me towards the castle. When I give him a puzzled look as to why we're heading to the castle he just smiles and shakes his head.

"We need to shower and than we'll leave to where I have planned." He says.

As we make up up the stairs and into our own rooms; he calls out from his door.

"An hour!" Is all he says.

"What do I wear?" I reply back.

"Casual clothes." Is all he says as he closes his door.

Okay, that sums it up. That helps me with absolutely nothing. I quickly shower and wash the day's sweat away. It's the quickest I have showered.... Ever... I wrap my towel around my body and the other around my hair. I walk into my closet and begin to ponder on what to wear. If we'll be outside I need something to keep me warm. But, if we're going to be inside than I'll need to dress less warm. Couldn't he have just said if we would be inside or outside? It would be so much easier. I grab my black sweater, black skinny jeans, and black ankle boots. I grab my tan big teddy coat off the hanger and walk out of my closet. I quickly change into my outfit minus the coat. I brush my hair and decide to just let it's curls stay down. I grab my teddy coat and walk out of my bedroom. As I make it down the stairs; I run into Osiris by the door. He's dressed in a light grey sweater and black skinny jeans paired with his black combat boots. He has a black leather jacket that ties the whole look together. His hair is pulled up into an adorable man bun.

He simply looks handsome and my eyes keep racking over his body. How does one fit in that outfit?

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yes! If you are." I answer.

"Let's go. I got the car warmed up outside." Is all he says.

He opens the front door and holds it for me. As we make it to the car; he walks past me and opens the door for me. I slide into my seat and he closes it when I'm completely inside. He gets into the driver seat and puts the car in drive.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see in like ten minutes." He responds.

So, secrets I see.

We begin to drive south of the castle. Are we leaving the territory? We hit the small village at the other side of the castle territory. We enter the center of Aurora Village. He doesn't stop, he takes a right around the fountain and continues up the hill. Aurora Village is still our territory; it's just not our castle's territory. I mean we haven't left our territory but I haven't been outside the castle's territory since I came to the damn castle. With it coming closer to winter; the Village is looking magical and different from summer time.

He gets to the top of the hill and makes an immediate left. He turns down long a driveway and enter a code at the gate. The gate opens up and when it's clear; Osiris speeds down the long ass driveway. He parks the car in front of a beautiful mini castle. It sits on top of the hillside and overlooks Aurora Village below. In the distance you can see our castle high on its hilltop. He parks the car on the backside of the fountain. He climbs out and opens my door when he reaches my side. He gently grabs my hand and helps me out of the car.

"Ready?" Is all he asks.

"Yeah. I believe so." I answer honestly.

He walks us to the door and enters a code. The door springs open and he guides us inside. We walk hand and hand with his guiding us to the main room. The fire place is already on and the room is completely toasty.