Chapter 36

Osiris:

"What the hell happened to you guys?" Dominic says with horror in his voice.

"You look like you battled through cow shit!" Payton says with a shocked expression locked in on his face.

"Did they teleport you through a damn bloody shit bath?" Harlow asks with a stunned expression planted onto his face.

"I'm scared to even ask." I comment as I scan each of our warriors and witches.

"We. They." One of them stutters.

"They what?" Dominic asks.

"I have twigs in my butt crack!" Another whines out.

All I can do is bite my lip from laughing my ass off.

Excuse me?

"They didn't exactly explain teleporting to us." A third one grumbles.

"Like how you can just fall flat on your face without a reason." The fourth snaps.

"Or how they'll just teleport us into a cow field with cow shit everywhere." The fifth one says low and deadly.

"In our defense you guys didn't ask any questions. We can't help it if we teleport and it ends up where it is. We got you there didn't we?" The first witch says with a sly smirk.

"You didn't have to run hundreds of miles. We cut the time in like half." The second witch jokes.

"We can't help it if you stumble out of the teleportation on your face.... In cow shit." Another witch says sarcastically.

"Not our fault." The fourth one says waving her hands around.

"Enough." Dominic commands.

"What the hell happened?" Payton asks.

"One at a time this go around." Harlow says.

"Obviously, it looks to me they teleported into a cow field. All five of our warriors stumbled out and face planted cow shit. Or had a mud fight with cow shit. Either or." I randomly say.

"Enough of the cow shit. What did you all see or find?" Harlow says annoyed.

"We found where they are hiding. It's exactly 20 miles from the tree line. They are surrounded by cow fields in the middle of the woods. They're hiding out in an old farmhouse. It has a barn and a tornado shelter behind the house." The first warrior explains.

"We watched them take our Queen from the farmhouse into the tornado shelter. I believe that's where they are keeping her." The second warrior says.

"Were you spotted physically or by smell?" Payton asks.

"No Kings we were not. We were invisible actually thanks to Daphne." The third warrior answers.

"We still made sure our scent couldn't be sniffed out. By their magic, by nature, and by your mother's potions." The fourth warrior says.

"Good. You all are dismissed." Dominic tells everyone.

"Now we need to come up with a foolproof plan and fast." I comment.

"Agreed." All three of my brothers reply.

"I think the best way is to come in from this area." Harlow says while pointing at the map.

"The best way to come is that area further east." Payton retorts.

"I believe...." Dominic says while I interrupt their arguments.

"For the land of the holy why are we arguing over where to come in at. Look at the map and I mean truly look at the map. You'll see the best point to come through at." I grumble.