Chapter 38

Osiris:

I wake up to pounding coming from my bedroom door. I glance over at her clock and see it's 7:30; I sprint off her bed and bust through her door. Harlow, Dominic, and Payton all are in mid knock when they turn and look in my direction.

"What the hell?" Harlow shrieks.

"No wander why he wasn't opening up his door." Dominic says shocked.

"What are you doing in there?" Payton asking the dumbest question.

"Decided to take a trip down memory lane, dance with the abominable snowman, while playing tag with slender man." I deadpan.

"Huh?" Harlow asks confused as ever.

"I was sleeping you three idiots." I grumble.

"Well what ever you was doing, forget about it. We need to head down to the meeting room." Payton says while shaking his head.

I close her door gently and follow my brothers down the hall. Back to the meeting room for the hundredth time today. As we walk through the doors; everyone's head turns in our directions. Our members all start to go silent; waiting for our next instructions.

"Good Evening everyone." Payton calls out as he walks through the crowd.

"Good Evening Kings." Everyone's voice echoes in unison.

"I hope everyone has rested. Some of us needed it." Dominic says as he glances in my direction.

A chorus of yes fill the room.

"I need each of the witches in your groups to teleport your people a mile from your areas. And try not to set anyone in cow shit this time around. Mind-link to say in communication with us and everyone else. The medical team; you all will be teleporting exactly in the spot mother has said earlier. Are there any questions? Concerns? Comments?" I explain.

The was a lot of no's filling the room.

"Good we'll go outside main yard so everyone can separate in our groups. Once we are separated, we will teleport to a mile from our destination. Stay safe everyone." Harlow speaks up.

"Let's go get our Queen!" All four of us yell.

We watch as everyone rushes out the doors except my family and our higher ranked members. We grab the bags we need and head off to the main yard. There's 8 groups spaced out far enough from each other. Our betas drop their bags off in their circle. Harlow drops two bags off at the northeast circle. Payton drops of two bags at the northwest circle. I drop of the bags for the southeast circle; as Dominic drops of Southwest's bags in their circle. Our games drops his group's bags off in their circle; as the delta does the same with his group's bags. Father Hendrix has our two bags for our group. He tosses them down into our circle. Father Dimitri heads off to the beta's side. Father Hendrix walks off to the Delta side. Father Paxton walks off to the Gamma side. Only father left is mine; Orion. He stays beside us in the main group. Mother walks to father Hendrix. Our aunt Marissa walks over to the gamma side with our uncle; her husband. Uncle Thanatos and our aunt walk to Father Dimitri. Each section has at least one or two; maybe three powerful witches in them. Ours only has my brothers and I as the powerful witches on our side. Dominic being the most powerful one of us four.

Dominic raises his hand and the scene in front of us become blurry. He sticks his hands in the center and opens it like a curtain. Behind this magical curtain is a black and teal swirly never ending hole.

"I need your teleports up." Dominic calls out.

"On our count we will all walk through our groups teleport." Payton comments.

We watch as the medical team and the seven other groups open their teleports. Each witch nods their heads; signaling their teleport is up.

"Mink-link and be safe." I call out before we start our count.

"3, 2, 1." We all four say. At one our group walks through ours.

Our entire group has successfully made it through the magical device. Us four take the lead and begin to walk towards our destination. All of us in our groups rubbing our bodies around every tree, flower, plant, grass, and dirt we can find. Harlow turns into his wolf while carrying our bags in his mouth. Soon after Dominic, Payton, and I turn into our wolves. Our werewolf and hybrid members, who are part werewolf, turn into their wolves. The vampires use their stealth and speed instead of traveling on any of the wolves backs. The witches, however, were climbing on the back of the wolves backs like they're riding a horse. It takes us ten minutes to get to our area.

'North side in position.' Dominic's voice rings through our heads.

'South side in position.'Jamie's voice echoes loud in my head.

'East side in position.' Harper calls out in my head.

'West side in position.'Drogo practically screams in my brain.

"Position." Hope says for the southeast.

'Here.' Macie calls out for the southwest.

'Made it.' Jupiter says for the northeast.

'That was a hike and a half.' Alice whines for the northwest.

'What do you see?' Payton mink-links everyone.

'Trees.'Someone grumbles.

'Of course smartass.' Father Hendrix chuckles.

'Nothing so far. There's some enemies to the east. But they look to be talking and..... drinking alcohol.' Ryker says.

'There aren't any enemies on the west.' Drogo comments.

'A fuck ton in the front. Looks to be a party.' Jamie responds.

'Back has a few stragglers. But the cellar looks to be guarded.' Payton informs everyone.

'That has to be where they have our Queen.' Harper grumbles.

'I can see a clearer shot of the cellar. They have 6 men guarding it with two witches.' Someone from the northeast group comments.

'Ready?' Father Dimitri asks.

'Always.' Harlow howls in our heads.

'On your fours' count.' My father comments.

'Everyone in position?' Dominic asks.

'Yes!' Every yells in our heads.

"Take out everyone in sight. Let's get our Queen!" All four of yell.

Word Count: 1019

Book Total: 63,917