Chapter 26

Persephone:

This training is brutal! I quit! I can't take anymore of this shit!

"Focus Persephone!" Payton yells.

"Don't be so hard on her!" Osiris snaps.

"She should have this down by now!" Harlow screams.

"She's new to this!" Dominic roars.

"Try again." Payton orders.

Here we go again. They are trying to get all of my parts to work together as one. When you have my own voice, my wolf, and now my vampire all in my head trying to fight over control. It's hard to do as the guys say. They were born with three voices; I was born with just two! My wolf and I work cohesively as one because we were born together. You add in a vampire to the mix; it'll take months for us to work like my wolf and I. It doesn't happen over night.

I try the basic of my fangs and claws. Again my vampire wants to take control and my wolf wants to make her stand down.

"Damn it Persephone!" Harlow snaps.

"Harlow! Enough!" Osiris screams.

"I quit!" I yell out of frustration.

"Where are you going!? Training isn't over with." Payton calls out.

"I say it is. Fuck this shit! I can't just magically get all three to work together. I was born with a wolf! I wasn't born with a vampire and a wolf! I can't do this shit over night! So fuck you!" I scream out.

I stalk towards the woods; I shift into Pandia, my wolf. We haul ass zig zagging in between the trees. She has us heading towards where I first learned control over vines with Dominic. To her this is our place; where we can relax or think. We come to a stop at the old flower bed. Our place. She huff out in her wolfie whine and plops on the ground. Her head lays on her crossed paws and she begins to relax.

We can feel all four of our mates emotions. All four are frustrated and pissed. Only two are that way towards me. The other two are that way towards their two brothers. It hurts my heart that they are split down the middle plus two are pissed off at me. But, my actions are justified I think. How can I control three parts of me when I just became a quadbrid? I can't? Not in an instant.

I fight with my heart, my wolf, and surprisingly my vampire on going back to our mates. My brain on the other hand doesn't want to go back just yet. I make ourselves stay exactly where we are. I'm not ready to leave our place. Not yet at least.

After staying in the same spot for the last two hours. I let us up and Pandia leads us back to the castle. It's dinner time; I'm hungry since I missed lunch. Pandia gives me control back and I shift us back into my human form. I walk up the back stairs on a mission.

Food.

As I walk into the dining room everyone's heads turn in my direction. I acknowledge everyone but two. I'm still angry at those two. Forgive me for my bitterness but they deserve the wrath of a pissed of mate. I take my seat in between Dominic and Osiris. The seat in between Payton and Harlow remains empty. I didn't pick that seat for a reason. You can smell animosity in the room. You could cut the tension in the air with a fork. I only speak to two of my four mates; completely ignoring the other two. When dinner is over with I quickly walk up to my room. Not paying attention to either mate behind me. I close my bedroom door, so I can have some quiet and peace. What I thought would be peaceful ended up being restless. This causes me to get off my bed hours later and walk out onto my balcony. I can hear muffled yelling coming from the opened balcony door next to mine. I could easily go back inside my room and tune out the yells but against the better part of me. I stay outside listening.