Chapter 24

Dominic:

She's only suppose to be knocked out for 14 hours. It's going on 24 hours. This isn't right? Something is wrong. I can feel it; so can both my wolf and vampire.

"What is going on?" I growl out.

"We aren't sure at the moment Prince Dominic." The witch nurse says.

"I want answers now damn it!" Osiris snaps.

He can feel her emotions and everything in between. She however, can't just yet because she collapsed and has been out longer than she should. She should've have woken up by now and have marked him with her vampire. So, all his emotions and everything he's thinking she can't feel until she does.

It's not like she could anyways because she's still out cold.

"We're still working on them Prince Osiris." A werewolf nurse rushes out with a startled voice.

"It's been 24 hours. You still can find anything unusual about this?" Harlow growls.

"She's just a little more tricky." The hybrid doctor answer.

"You have an hour to figure this shit out!" Payton roars.

How is Persephone a fucking unusual situation? Run test, use magic... Anything. We want answers. We wait patiently as tribrid possible beside Persephone. She still hasn't woken up. Another hybrid, who's witch and vampire, comes rushing through the door with papers and a book in her hand.

"I found the reason!" She announces.

"About damn time someone knows something." Payton grumbles.

"You said she's was already a tribrid pretty much before Osiris turned her correct?" She asks.

"Yes, witch, werewolf, and oracle or as some know them as a seer." Harlow says with confusion.

"When a tribrid is turning, which is rare as hell, they become a quadbrid. Quadbrids take 28 hours to fully wake up from their transition. Most of us wouldn't know this because again, it's so rare. Since she hadn't woken up within the 14 hours; I pulled out every book on every supernatural creatures. When I found nothing I dug into her file. I saw she was already possibly a tribrid and pulled out a book that included the rare cases. Quadbrids. I dug a little deeper and there was only one Quadbrid ever to exist and they happened to be from your bloodline. You're ancestors from hundred and thousands of years ago accidentally turned into one. Which is how we have some information on Quadbrids." She says while shoving the book towards us.

"Page 437. Third paragraph. Line 5-10." Is all she says.

We huddle around the book and read exactly what she said too. There in writing it says Quadbrids take 28 hours to fully wake up from a comatose state. It's for their bodies to heal fully from the new transition. We look back up at the doctor and she smiles softly.

"She'll be awake in 2 hours, Princes." She says with a bow.

She turns on her heels and leaves us with this thousand ton ancient book. We all start to read the section on Quadbrids as we wait for our mate to wake up. Exactly 2 hours later our lovely cherry blossom eyed beauty opens her eyes. Instead of meeting our eyes with her normal shade of cherry blossoms. We're met with brighter cherry blossom eyes that swirl with a lilac color.

That's fucking unusual.

"Your eyes." Harlow says shocked.

That is not what she needs to hear when she wakes up idiot! Now she's going to freak out. Why must he not use that tribrid brain of his?!