Chapter 37

Osiris:

By the time noon came rolling around; our meeting room has become full. We had people walking in an hour early. We have people standing, sitting on the floors, sitting on top of the tables, people in chairs, even a few witches are slightly off the ground. We have hundreds of warriors, witches, anyone who wants to go to war over their Queen, in this very room. Our parents and our siblings that are old enough are even in this room. Our uncles and aunts our cousins who are old enough, my parents old ranked members, Uncle Thanatos and his wife and kids are here. Our people want their Queen back and they are ready for war.

"Dominic stands up from the back wall and walks to the center of the room. Payton, Harlow, and I follow behind him. Each of us demanding attention and respect. Everyone in the room including our Royal Family immediately gives us it.

"It's time to discuss the plans and where everyone will be stationed at." My voice echoes.

"If everyone could come off the back wall for us. We will show the map layout on the wall." Dominic's voice bounces around the room.

Payton turns the projector on and Harlow has the laser pointer out and ready to use. The map takes up the entire back wall as the projector projects the image on it.

"The majority of us will be behind the barn in the woods." I explain as Harlow circles the area with the laser pointer.

"Our Queen is being held in this storm cellar." Dominic says as Harlow circles the storm cellar with the laser pointer.

"Usually our betas and upper ranked members stay with us. But, this isn't the case. Our betas, gamma, and delta will be stationed in three different areas. None will be with us in the back of the territory. The north side." Payton says.

Harlow doesn't circle out any areas. He shines the laser on the ceiling and makes random designs.

"Our betas, Harper and Ryker. A few of our warriors, and a witch will be on the east side of the territory and the farmhouse; in the less dense woods." I instruct as Harlow now has quit with his designs and begins to circle the area.

"Our delta, Drogo. A handful of warriors, and a witch will be on the west side of the territory and the farmhouse; in the woods with a little more trees than the east side." Dominic explains as Harlow points to the west side of the territory.

"Our gamma, Jamie. A few of our best warriors, and two witches will be on the south side of the territory and farmhouse. Also known as the front of the farmhouse; in least amount of trees than any of the territory." Payton continues as Harlow switches to the front of the territory; pointing out with his laser.

"The areas in between each of these four points; we will have handfuls of us scattered around the woods." Dominic says as Harlow draws a huge circle around the map.

"The remaining of us; my brothers and I including will be in the back of the territory." I say as I look around the room. I already know Harlow is pointing out the back of the territory for everyone.

"To answer the unasked questions. We're in the back with the most trees due to how many of us will be back there. We can easily hide our scents. The front has the least which is why there are two witches. The east and west has one because it has more trees than the front." Dominic randomly blurts out.

"The table up front has a list of who will be where with a copy of the map. Study it; work with your team on a secondary plan for your area." Payton instructs.

"When this meeting is over here in a moment; you all may come pick up the items. At four we will meet back here to get our weapons and items in order. See you all then." I tell everyone.