Chapter 31

Persephone:

I don't know what's gotten into me lately. Since I have fully mated with Dominic; I have been wanting to jump my mates' bones. Poor Osiris, I cornered him in his own bathroom. It kind of made me feel like a shitty mate for doing something like that. Normally this isn't my behavior. Usually, I'm the sweet and innocent type with a sassy mouth...... Not this freaky horn ball that's walking around as me.

I know I have two other mates; which I'm working on forgiving them both. I really am. It's just hard when I have always been the one to hold a grudge longer than normal. Getting my vampire has completely changed me. I don't know if it's for the better or for worse. Some days I feel like it's for the worse; like how I've treated two of my mates. Yeah, they were assholes, but they've been trying to get on my good side again. Here I am giving them the smallest amount of my attention or the cold shoulder.

Here I am locked away in my room instead of out there trying to fix our bond.

'What the hell is wrong with me?' I ask both Pandia and Pandora.

'Okay! Persephone you need to put your big girl panties back on and fix the problem!' Both Pandia and Pandora say as they team up on me.

'How?' I question.

'I already spoke to Demon and Odin.' Pandia confesses.

'I already spoke to Dante and Ozzy.' Pandora comments.

'What did you two do?' I ask a little scared to hear their answers.

'Let's just say be ready by 6:30PM because you love; must plan two dates with our mates. First date is at 7PM until midnight, second date is at 1AM until 6AM.' Pandora says with a small laugh.

'Don't keep Harlow and Payton waiting. And make sure they both are boom date. Something from the heart nothing generic. Understood?' Pandia explains with severity in her voice.

'So, no pool or library?' I ask.

'Fuck no!' Pandora growls out.

'I swear I will claw our own eyes out if you do!' Pandia threatens.

Thank Goddess it is only 5 in the morning. I should have everything planned out before then. I am hoping I will have everything set up by then.

'Better get to work!' Pandora says with an evil laugh.

'Get that brain of yours thinking.' Pandia taunts.

I block both my wolf and vampire out. I don't need them taunting, harassing, or trying to move me any faster. These dates have to be perfect. They must be perfect!

Think!

Harlow...... He likes...... Erm, running in his wolf, cooking, junk foods, dancing, the piano, erm...... This is harder than I thought. We will come back to Harlow. Payton....... Payton loves books, his wolf, dancing, moives, the night sky, the moon, picnics, water...... Erm there has to be more.

Why isn't my brain working?

Let's skip to finding two outfits for two dates. Then come back to Harlow, Payton, and their likes.

I decided on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a darker like forest green sweater, and my black ankle boots as one outfit. My last outfit, I decided on a dark blue long sleeve sweater dress, my black leggings, and my fuzzy boots.

Picking out my outfits was the easy part. Now it's time to figure out the two dates.

Harlow's likes are definitely cooking, the sunset, his wolf, dancing, the piano, cooking, junk food, and the water. Anything outside wins his heart plus food. So, I'm going to decide on a picnic right before sunset by the huge fountain out back. I'll make his favorite meal and his favorite sweets. I'll bring the speaker out and hook up my phone. It'll play piano music and we can dance the night away.