Chapter 4

Osiris:

It's been over an hour since she's went off in some direction. The poor girl couldn't even use a map if it was handed to her. I know she's probably lost; yet here I am waiting to see how long it'll take her to find her way out of those woods.

I'm a dick I know. My siblings and parents tell me this all the time.

"Have you all noticed she didn't have a scent?" Harlow asks.

"Actually yes! This morning at breakfast." Payton comments.

"She's probably practicing spells from the book Dom gave her yesterday." I reply withs neutral voice.

"What?" Harlow and Payton say at the same time.

"How are we suppose to find her when she's masked her fucking scent." Harlow growls.

"She'll find her way out eventually. She's got to learn the territory." I grumble out.

"Osiris! That's not how you treat any lady." Mother snaps at me.

"It's not like we could find her anyways. She's learned to mask her bloody scent!" I yell back at my mom.

"Osiris!" All four of our fathers yell at me.

"What! It's the truth!" I yell back.

"It should be worn off by now." Paxton states from the back of the room.

"It depends on how much she's practiced it." Dominic finally says.

"What do you mean?" Our parents ask.

"I gave her that book last night to practice with her magic. I didn't think she would start off with that spell. If she's been practicing it all day than it last longer. She has to focus on her magic, get centered and balanced in order for her powers to become stronger. If she's been practicing that particular spell than she's getting stronger which means that spell will last even longer." Dominic explains in a neutral voice.

"You're telling us she could mask her scent however long she pleases?" Mother snaps.

"Sort of." Dominic says.

Well the calm before the storm has just woken because mom happens to take her shoe off. Next thing we all know it hits Dominic in the side of his face.

"Find your mate! Now!" She growls out.

"Payton and Harlow can find their mate." I snap back.

Hell has no fury compared to a mother's wrath. She is in an instant in my face and has grabbed my ear in a vice gripe.

"Don't make me tell you twice." She growls low and deadly.

Her wolf is coming out to play and her hands are glowing her crazy witch glow. I can either fight my mother off me, tell her no which will get my head blow to smithereens or just comply. I decided to go with the third option. Simply because I would love my face to be attached to my body and not to the ceiling. And lastly because Payton and Harlow need their mate alive. I know how it feels to lose a mate; so does Dom. I can't have them feeling how we feel. At least those two can have a normal life unless us two.

"Fine let's go find her." I grumble out.

Mother lets my ear go and she simple smiles brightly at me. I roll my eyes at her and all four of us storm out our door to find the lost mate of ours.

"Dominic and Osiris go where we last seen her. We'll check the way she took off earlier." Payton says.

"Do you think it's a wise idea to put those two together knowing they can't stand her?" Harlow asks.