Chapter 34

Persephone:

It's the day of our coronation and to say I'm nervous is an understatement. My mates will be crowned Kings as I will be crowned Queen. Am I ready to be a Queen? Am I ready to be Queen of all supernatural creatures? Sometimes I don't think I am but others I do. Let's hope I can walk in almost the same shoes as Brielle. She's been an amazing strong willed Queen and her shoes are gigantic to fill. I just hope I'll be half the Queen she has been all these years. She says I'll make a wonderful Queen and reminds me daily how I remind her of her younger self.

I don't believe I act like her younger self and I don't believe I'll be that wonderful. I'm still trying to learn the whole ropes on this Queen stuff. How can I be a great queen when she's been one hell of a queen. No supernatural creature would go toe to toe with her. No one tried to run over her mates with her around; not like they could with those four anyways.

I have a ton of things we have to go over; my answers, where I stand, when I walk out. All the way down to when I have to start getting ready to when I should take a food break. Nothing too heavy; always something light. If I was to get a turning tummy, I wouldn't want to throw up my food all over our kingdoms. That would be gross and messy.

They have been setting the main ballroom,they use for everything, up. It had finally gotten complete two days ago, I believe it was. They shown Dominic, Payton, Harlow, Osiris, and I the room. I must say, the decor looks phenomenal. They really have done an amazing job on decoration the massive room. The room can hold thousands and thousands of people. However, we're doing the coronation outside the building where everyone can be present. While half the crew was on the ballroom duties; the other half was on the outside duties. The outside took just ask long to decorate. They really out done theirselves in the decor outside. There's fairy lights in the trees, beautiful big round lights hanging down the long ass hell walkway, beautiful flowers that are at the end of each section at the walkway. The stage is set in front of the main fountain at the front of the territory. The boys will have a field day because they love the water so damn much. When all four made the comment about the stage being set up in front of the fountain; they lost their minds.

Yesterday we did a practice run on the whole coronation. All four of their fathers will be the ones doing it. Each one doing a part of the speech or part of the questioning of me to be more precise. Each one will be handing down the crown to their son. I didn't fumble with my words yesterday so, I'm hoping I won't fumble with them today. I hope it'll go smoothly without me embarrassing myself.

"Breakfast." Bristol yells down our hallway.

When I say yells I mean she fucking yells it. Not a normal yell but a I am going to blow your wolf hearing out the water yells.

"Goddamn it Bristol!"

"Shut the runt up!"

"Who gave her her fucking voice box?"

"I'm trying to sleep!"

All I can do is chuckle at how easily it is for her to rile her brothers up. When we all step out of our rooms; half of us are dead to the world zombified looking. Okay, all the guys look zombified looking. Bristol is no where to be seen. When she heard her brothers screaming from their rooms; she bolted like bolt down the stairs. As we enter the room together and take our seats. A voice reminds me this will be the only real meal I eat for the entire damn day.

"Remember Persephone. No heavy foods after breakfast until after the coronation." Brielle reminds me.

"I know even if my body and mind will wither away to nothingness in the process." I groan.

Everyone begins to laugh at my comment.

"You should know she'll be melodramatic when it comes to food mother." Harlow says with a laugh.