1. childhood thick friends

Chracters:

Manik Malhotra : the male lead of the story , best friend of nandini, cabir, mukti, dhruv, alya . 

Son of Srikant malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra. A jolly brilliant student of 16 years studying in Mount Carmel School and topper of the class,(Science Stream) helpful and kind but don't know about his feelings about his bestie Nandini . Thinks her as a best friend.

Nandini Murthy : the female lead of the story best friend of manik malhotra and thick friends with cabir and dhruv. she does not goes well with mukti and alya as they are rich and behaves rudely with her.

Daughter of Raman Murthy and Krishna Murthy . Lives with her amms and her father and mother.

Raj Malhotra: Father of Manik CEO of Malhotra industries, kind and humble person and best friend of raman who is also the employee of Malhotra Industries. Raman is his college friend and stood by him in all thicks and thins.

Husband of Nyonika Malhotra and treats Nandini Murthy as his daughter.

Nyonika Malhotra: Cool mom of Manik loves him a lot, but also thinks about status and money . Trustee of Space college in mumbai and also owns a hospital

Treats nandini as a family member as she is a friend of manik.

MY FIRST STORY so please ignore the mistakes. The story will be very real and will try to show all the emotions be it anger love, hatred, seperation, friendship, emotional.

LIKE , and comment so that it boosts my energy to write more .

Thankyou lovelies,