9. Earning forgiveness

Manik came out of the washroom with towel around his neck. He went out to find her serving the dinner. he silently went and back hugged her. Nandu gasped in surprise " MANIK " 

" Hmm" manik's cologne hit her nostrils and she was loosing her sanity but composing herself she backed off saying " Dinner is ready" they had their dinner silently and went to the bedroom after cleaning the kitchen. 

Manik was nervous to start his convo with nandu for the first time. " Yes Manik " 

manik : nandini i am sorry... please forgive me. 

Nandini : come to the point manik You know me i have forgiven you long back so why are you here is something important because i am tired and have to leave early morning tomorrow for lab, so please.. 

Manik closed his eyes and composing himself he asked " Do I still have the right to hold you as a friend" 

Nandini : NO

Manik : Nandini will not beat around the bush yes i asked you to breakup with me but that was not my intention you know me,  whatever was there between us.... i was serious. 

Nandini : I never said you were playing around manik. look i am sorry for my behavior i was wrong i shouldn't have interfered in your life as you said i was a kid back then and i don't want to remember those days and trust me i won't say anyone about us .

you are safe. 

Manik was loosing his control he asked "why are you not sharing anything nandini what is going in your life" nandini went to balcony and said " what you want to know manik and who told you about my address" 

Manik: Cabir. nandini did you make friends here who are they tell me about them.

Nandini : i have many but i am more close to navya and aryaman. 

Manik cannot ask about nandini because it would contradict his own thought so he said" don't you want to know about me. 

"No knowing about you is of no use to me so i am not interested.     Manik i am tired if your questionire  ended please let me sleep " said nandini you take the room i am having a spare bed in the hall will sleep there. Saying this she left her room. manik ran behind him and pulled him by her hand and made her sit on his lap ' SHUUUUU'  

Manik ; Why are you giving me silent treatment i said i am sorry please forgive me please bring back my old nandu lets take a break.

Tears rolled down her eyes he looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead. i am sorry my rabbit i am an idiot who lost a person like you in my life. i know you are broken from inside and this has happened because of me please let me heal you. 

" Manik this is wrong we shouldn't be doing this" said nandini closing her eyes and resting her head in his chest. manik knew her well "shall i have the right to hold you tight".  

" you never have to ask"said nandini. She was tired of fighting and crying.

Manik rested her head in the pillow and hovered over her. Seeking permission  through eyes he took her lips for a kiss. breaking the kiss in 5 due to loss of oxygen they joined their forehead. he kissed her forehead and trailed kisses from her chicks to neck and nandini was loosing it " MANIIKK" manik looked at her and seeing her enjoying continued his tourture in her neck.  he gave open moth kisses to her chest and trailed his hand inside the top nandini gasped in surprise. " SHUUUUUUUUUUUU i won't cross my limits ever without you consent nandini" 

Nandini closed her eyes when manik finally got hold of her moulds and pressed it lightly. he said holding her tight inher ears huskily " i know i  was wrong at that point but you should trust me soha was no one to me just a good friend i considered you also as my friend and was confused about my feelings but now i know i cannot live without you nandini i missed you like hell i am ready to do anything to make it up to you, but please nandu forgive me forgive your mani" you wanted to tell everyone ok fine  lets call everyone and tell them . 

you deleted your instagram account and i guess i have the answer please don't punish yourself like this. And listen this (Cupping his asset tightly and molding them) is mine to see and mine to have remember that and i am very possessive about my things. 

Nandini burst into tears and hugged him tightly " Manik  Please don't think ill of me trust me i was not insecure its just i had seen her wrong intentions behind you and that came out as anger which was wrong. he wiped his tears and said" shuuu i know my rabbit she ca0nnot think ill of others she is very pure at heart." 

Now sleep its already late and as you said you have to wake up early and i guess me too as i also joined an intership just to meet you i rushed back delhi and he smiled sheepishly. 

I will tell you everything but for now sleep here beside me and i mean it 

Nandini smiled back and rested her head on his chest and ended the day at a good note.

Done with the update guys. 

do you think nandu has forgiven him? 

please leave your comments on the update. Target for next update 50 likes and 10 comments. 

Like comment and share guys inline comments are love.

Thankyou lovelies. please leave comments to boost my energy I am writing for the first time.