19. Prank

Happy reading guys.........

Next Morning,

Nandu's beauty sleep was disturbed by her call. Cabir's name flashed making her irritated. 

Nandini : Hello good morning bhai why did you wake me up this early? she asked grumpily.

Cabir : Happy Birthday Nandu is that Idiot with you? 

Nandini was confused by his words as she was half asleep, "Hayyy what are you talking about bhai who is sleeping beside me?

Cabir : Aree who else you have one dumbhead in your life.... hehehehe 

Nandini understood and said "Bhai Navya dosen't know about your flirting with girls in parties and clubs shall i say that you know what i mean i also have pictures with those girls"

Cabir widen his eyes in shock and said "Nandu they are your friends and Navya NONONONO......"

Nandini : Aww bhai you are so cute now don't tease my monster or else he will eat you up. 

Cabir : Acha wo sb chor today is manik's birthday did you plan for any surprise.. listen i have a plan for you guys. I will inform him that aryaman is with you and you both are going for a movie together and may be lunch and he will come on a jet speed. 

Nandini : Bhai no Today is his birthday you are my well wisher bhai what if he gets angry and then fights.......... no no no bhai ..

Cabir : are chill that idiot must be sleeping or disturbing my darling with his wishes. 

nandini rolled her eyes seeing the love for his mother. ok cool then you call him and i will be ready by 1pm...... will share you the location. 

Manik was awake and was planning for Engagement proposal to nandu today so he went to Raj and said "Good morning Dad , I have some important work will you give me a gift today on my birthday."

Raj: Happy birthday my son, yes my bachha tell me what do you want? 

Manik : wo dad today can we invite only our close friends like FAV 5, and relatives and not more business people please and please talk to raman uncle to call hi relatives as well who are nearby.

Raj was confused y his wish and asked " ok Manik but why this wish I mean what is going in your mind?

Manik : Dad on my 17th birthday Nandu proposed me so I wanted to propose her for engagement today if you agree..... You don't  worry about the decorations and all i have already signed the contract with the best decorator he will be here any minute, and also Planned Nandu's dress. Please Dad don't share this idea now with anyone except mom. 

Raj was in deep thought about this because he has already talked with raman and his family about their proposal for manik. He thought of telling their conversation to him " Manik actually i have talked with them about you two and they are happy with this relation." 

Manik was the happiest with this news and said " that's perfect dad thankyou so much." 

  Manik got a call from cabir " Ha Cabir bol "

Cabir: Bro there is a problem Aryaman is in India and he asked Nandu for a movie now, I am not getting good vibes from him bro, I am sharing you the location please come Asap. "

Manik was tensed with cabir's voice as he is never serious with anything. 

Manik : Dad i have a urgent work will come soon. please take this no. and call the decorator, I will be back.

He drove the car at full speed being tensed about nandu. He spotted nandu with a guy at some distance and ran to him " Nandu are you okk" 

Cabir turned back opening his arms and said  " Welcome back bro hello i am the new version of aryaman came here for a movie dateeeeee...... with your girlfriend."

Manik was ragging like a angry bull by this prank and shouted at both "Do you think this is a joke? shall i play with your feelings cabir ? congratulations both of you.... you guys have seriously spoiled my mood even today. "

He turned back to go. "Manik listen bro i am sorry its all my mistake please i have arranged a movie for you two" Cabir said being hell scared with his friend's anger.

Manik cut him off and kissed nandu aggressively in front of cabir as he was trying to believe that his nandu is safe and sound and also not with aryaman. He dragged nandu along with him saying cabir " This is your punishment ass***e, you will look after the decorations of the party and also make excuses in nandu's family why is she missing i know you are very good in drama so now show your skills constructively. "

"And nandu you i will handle you personally, you come with me "

Nandini was numb to react as she has never seen this anger and fire in manik's eyes . She stayed quite and went quietly behind him. He booked a nearby hotel and took her to the room. Nandini was confused with his behavior nd asked "What happen manik listen i am sorry I didn't knew you can be this violent "

Manik : Just shut up dammit. he held his chin and told looking straight into her eyes "Nandini murthy You are mine and Only i have all the right to love you, to hold you tight, do you get that. do not say a lie ever to me when it comes to your life Do you get it "

Nandini flinched at his voice and nodedd his head, "Answer me Miss Nandini Murthy "

Nandini ; YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..................

Manik : good.

Manik kissed her once again and left her  within few minutes. He closed his eyes and sat on bed, calming himself down. Nandini understood his insecurity and inner turmoil and his love for her. He saw that fear in him of loosing her. Nandini removed her top and went on top of him " Manik maniiiii Look at me jaan" He held her tight but didn't open his eyes. 

Nandini : Manik I am all your i won't leave you ever and only you have the right to hold me like this. he squeezed her tits over the cloth making her moan. He clicked open her b*a and freed her rabbits. He chewed one of her nipples and his other hand reached to her belly button sending shivers down her spine. "I LOVE YOU NANDU .....Main daar gya tha the way cabir said he is not getting good vibes from aryaman." 

As he slipped his hand inside her undies Nandini gasped and hugged him being shy. " Manik please close the lights. "

manik : NO Nandini murthy look at me. He commanded him sternly making a straight face.

Nandini started opening his shirt buttons looking at him and touched his abs making manik darken his eys with desires. "DON'T" 

He started rubbing her down there and when she was at her edge shivering badly he left her. "Why did you stop manik I am feeling uneasy"

Manik : this is your punishment for your prank. You have made me hard now, god...

 he hurried to washroom making nandini hell confused about his behavior. 

She saw the time as 4pm and shouted "Manik its your birthday please come back we have to go home as well , i have to get ready. "

Manik came out of the washroom kissed his forehead hugged her and checked out of the hotel, to prepare for the surprise.  

Done with the update guys....

Was it expected ?

Its THE MANIK MALHOTRA the proposal has to be grand and different...

More romance on its way.

Thankyou heyitspragya for your wonderful views 

Thankyou lovelies