31. Surprise Visit.

Happy reading Guys...........

Days went well for them but this time Manik became busy with his college and during holidays he used to handle the business as well. Nandini used to call him daily at night as they have mutually decided that they will focus on their life. Nandini started her business alongwith her team and asking for more ideas from Raj and Aryaman's dad. Aryaman has also started his art gallery as he was a fantastic artist. Nandini was happy for him as he followed his passion. He also does wildlife photography along with his friends and is quite famous for it. Aryaman's dad was not happy initially but eventually agreed seeing his passion and love for his work. 

Manik's photos went viral with a group of girls in a party. Nandini became grumpy by seeing it "Ayyapa How? Like seriously this boy has the ability to roam all the girls over his fingers."

"MONSTER kahi ka and he didn't even tell me about the party. I will also not talk to him." She went to cook dinner for herself muttering curses for her monster. Nyonika called her " Hello Nandu , Kaisi h tu"

Nandini : hello mom I am good. You know this manik na he is posting pictures with girls. Stupid monkey. 

Nyonika : shall I tell you a secret of these Malhotra's .

Nandini being confused "what Mom" 

Nyonika : Ignore him royally and don't tell him what is his fault. He will definingly come around. 

Nandini : Ok mom He is an idiot. 

Nyonika laughed with her : Bingo my darling, even raj is an idiot. 

They talked for a while before cutting the call and went to have dinner. Manik called her at night 'Hello nandu ' 

Nandini ; Hi manik , What are you doing?

Manik thought of teasing her and said "Nandu i came to clubbing , its fun here. i also have my friends Alin, rosie, Annie, Suzi. They are fun trust me. '

Nandini : oo Good then i guess you are busy . Enjoy have fun. I too have a guest Aryaman came to meet me. Byee talk to you later.

Manik was confused by her behavior.

Manik's POV:

Nandu was not jealous, why was she busy. NO  No No No manik think positive. This girl ignored me. arghhhh 

nandini went to sleep after talking to him. 

Manik called her in the morning but her calls went unanswered. 

Nandini mssg : Busy now will talk tonight Byee.

Manik went crazy by now. He thought "That means she is jealous, nice it will be fun now."

The entire day went in attending lectures and his meetings. Manik video called her at night and nandu was wearing his T shirt as usual. 

Manik:  Hello nandini All good. 

Nandini : Yes Manik you know I made cupcakes for me its yumm. 

Manik : Yesterday we had lots of fun you know suzi was asking me Do i Have a girlfiend?

Nandu: So what did you tell her?

Manik : of course i said no. 

Nandini : OK. Manik Is she hot or beautiful? 

Manik : She is hot man. 

Nandini: So you should flirt with her. Date her. 

Manik's jaw touched the ground listening to her sassy answer. "Are you okk with it."