17 Flying back

sorry for the delay .......

HAPPY READING guys... 

MATURE CONTENT .....

Manik was mesmerized to see her beauty and felt proud that this is reserved for him. He looked into her eyes and said I LOVE YOU HAMESHA. 

Nandini had tears by his innocent confession.  "I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK HAMESHA" Manik kissed her neck and placed open mouth kisses to her front, manik's One hand went down to her women***d and nandini moaned in his touch. manik started rubbing her down there along with kissing her b**bs. Rubbing continuously for 20 min nandini started shivering and clutched his shoulder tightly and moaned "MANIK MANIK MANIK  please stop."

Manik : take it easy nandu i got you let it go........ he looked into her eyes and nodded. 

Nandu was felling relaxed after some time. manik cleaned his hands and took her shivering body into his arms and teased her "Nandu ye to trailer tha picture abhi  baki h meri jaan." nandu came over her and played the game equally "Acha maine to ab tk trailer v ni dikhaya h jb meri picture shuru hogi tb apka kya hoga janab."

manik was surprised to listen her reply and said  "really, you know i would really love to see that picture but i think you are boring, so just drop the idea."

Nandini gritted her teeth "Really Mr.malhotra, Challenge accepted".

Manik laughed whole heartedly and said "OKK meri jaan now sleep remember you have a report to submit tomorrow". 

Nandini : Oh yess , good night manik. she slept in his arms feeling protected.

Days passed on with their busy schedule and meanwhile nandini also told him about her business idea. Manik was feeling proud for her and said "i guess being a businessman i would like to help you, you know i know how to make money an trust me girl this is bomb, let me talk to dad and then lets's keep a professional meeting with Aryaman's father as investors, what say. But you won't receive any help you have to work hard, i can just provide you a team from my company but you have to lead it single handedly."

Nandini : Done sir. I will .

come let me give you some gift for this, saying this he started tickling her along with some romance.

After 15 days... 

Nandini have you packed your bags please get ready we will be leaving in 10. Nandini confirmed her last min packings and locked her room locking back her memories for a month or two. 

They boarded the flight at 7pm for India. The journey was of 6 hours to New Delhi. They landed in midnight and stayed in hotel. They again boarded the flight for pune early morning, getting tired as hell. Manik's parents welcomed them at the airport along with Nandu's father. Nandu reached home biding bye to manik and uncle and hugged her mother, crying in her arms. she freshened up and went to her room to catch some sleep as she was hell tired with her journey and packing and cleaning back in Singapore. 

Nyonika was the happiest to see both their children back to their relation and happy together. 

Nyo: Raj should we talk to raman bhai for them, lets have a serious conversation raj because this is a big decision. we know their relationship but i think they have 0 knowledge about them, and we even don't know how will they react knowing manik and nandu relationship. They respect their family values and a lot then we have amms also to deal with as you know she may be against it as we are punjabi's and nandu's family is south Indian. I think we should have a conversation when the children are not there. 

Raj: Yes i think you are right let me first talk to raman and let him sought the things out with ishita bhabhi, then we can have a conversation, what's say. 

Nyo : yes raj but don't delay now. i really want them together.

Manik came home after gym amd saw there parents in a serious conversation, and asked " whats up guys all good something serious mom/"

Nyo: No manik freshen up and come breakfast is ready. Raj get ready please.

Both the men jogged back to their room to get ready for the day, had breakfast and left for office.

Raj met his friend Raman in office nd asked" are you free bro i want to have a talk with you" 

Seeing him so serious raman thought of any plan regarding someproject or business conversation and  said " yes yes  I am always free for you, don't stress buddy you know i am always there for you tell me " 

Raj: not here its important so lets have lunch outside . 

Raman : Cool lets meet at 1 then.

They got busy with their schedules and meetings for the day. At lunch raj told the whole story to raman and raman was the happiest one knowing nandu loving manik because he knows manik since birth and he is the  sweetheart of all.

Raman: this is a good news bro lekin i have to talk to amma you know her na for her caste and everthing ,matters a lot, she likes you all but only as a friend now suddenly all these changes i have to talk to her i guess isi had the doubt because she told be before as well about nandu's behavior you know motherly instincts. 

Raj: raman look caste and money and status doesn't matter as long there is love between them, they are kids raman we shouldn't put these family drama or society thing in their minds ,  i know my manu and nandu as well they are beyond all this, she to haven't talk to my idiot son for years, do you think their love is weak. 

raman : lets talk raj i will let you know don't worry and nandu is very soft hearted i guess the way manik can handle her no one else can ever can. 

Done with the updates Guys 

I know its a bit boring but its not a complete mature story guys its a real life story howthe problems are dealt in a normal middle class Indian families.

hope you like it. Marriage plot will start soon along with some tadka. 

should i show something more you can Dm me personally if there's any idea.

THANKYOU LOVELIES.