36. New Beginning

Happy Reading Guys.......

Manik moved in sleep when nandini moaned by the sudden movement. She opened her eyes only to be welcomed by manik's beautiful smile. He was admiring her girl.

Manik : I am sorry You must be sore. Stay still please. 

Nandini moaned painfully when he moved back from her and kept her on bed. Manik smooched her to remove the pain . He crawled his hands down to soothe her pain. Nandini being confused widen her eyes in shock " Manik What aree....." 

Manik cupped her softly down there and said "Shuuuushhhh...... I will ease your pain meri jaan, don't stress."

Manik rubbed there ever so softly to ease her and she was feeling pleasure with his act. He moved her head back in pleasure. It was difficult for manik to control himself . After 20 minutes of massage he took her in a bridal style to the washroom. Nandini shied away and closed her eyes tightly. Manik chuckled at her blushing queen who was bold sometimes back. 

Manik made her sit on the slab and handed her the brush. She was brushing her teeth while manik was setting up the bath tub. Silence was communicating there unsaid words to each other. Manik eyed her to take the bath while nandini held his hand to join her.

Manik closed his eyes : He joined her in the bath tub taking her in his lap. Nandini moaned as soon as the warm water touched her body. Manik started massaging her from back. 

Nandini : Thankyou for everything Manik. You are the best. 

Manik : you are my girl nandu you have all the rights on me. (He smiled warmly kissing her forhead). Waise Nandu You were so bold yesterday I like your avtar . i think I should give you the lead , You look like a queen ruling Manik Malhotra's heart. 

Nandini too played along "Accha How does it feel to be under my mercy and beg for release."

Manik was stunned with her reply and pressed her tightly "Really meri jaan You shouldn't provoke me when I am your owner even now."

Manik's phone rang when manik made a annoyed face. "Get up Manik go pick it up" Nandu said pushing him out of the tub. 

Manik whined like a child saying "It must be cabir or Amms mere romance ke dushman"

Nandini giggled listening to him and slapped his arms saying clean yourself and get out. Manik was bathing when they heard a knock on the door.

Nyo : Manik beta get up You have a flight at 11am. 

Manik : Yes mom I am taking a shower, will be there soon. 

Nandini mood changed listening to her voice as again they will be far away from each other. Manik noticed it and said  "Mrs. Malhotra hass do ab tera hero aa gya h " 

Manik : Nandu please wear red one. 

Nandini smiled taking the red saree to start her day. Manik went to change into his casuals when Nandini too came out draping her saree neatly. 

Manik sat there waiting for her to get ready so that they go down together

Cabir was cracking silly jokes with Nyonika and she was smiling whereas Raj was sulking like a kid. Manik made a bad face too seeing him . 

Cabir : Hi meri jaan tumhe koi takleef to ni hui. Nandu blushed hard when manik glared him "NANDINI .. Her name is Mrs. Nandini Malhotra."

Cabir rolled his saying "Whatever I will say meri jaannn "He sang moving away. Manik groaned in frustration looking at this drama king. 

Cabir : Thankyou darling for your yummy food. He kissed Nyonika's cheeks lightly getting a slap on his face. 

Nandini came out to tease both the Malhotra mens "Bhai Have food from my hand also na". She pouted like a kid. 

Cabir smilled as a 5 year old kid saying " really wow meri to aaj kismat khul gyi, MERI JAAAN please make me kheer na because i am full I can have that"

Manik shouted "Cabir I will kill you today, GET OUT from my house right now." 

Cabir didn't budge "Darling.....'

nyo: Manik is this the way you behave with your guests?"

Manik: Ye aur guest . Mom he doesn't even need an invitation to come. And cabir behave properly she is your Bhabhi Nandini 

Cabir laughed out loud irking him more "HAHHAHAHHAA very funny she is my sister dude. Back off"

Nyo and Nandini came with the food "Manik Raj please sit Nandini beta you also have your food or else you guys will be late." Nyonika fake glared them to take their sit. 

They had their food silently and Manik went to take their luggage. Cabir got busy setting the arrangements and called navya to come fast as they will be leaving in an hour. Nandini sat there talking to Raj and nyonika when manik went out to make some phone calls and called cabir. 

Manik : All set cabir. Please handle here. I trust you. I did not tell this to nandini man. hope she doesn't react much.

Cabir pulled him in a corner and asked "So how was your night?"

Manik blushed giving cabir all his answers "Fantastic"

Cabir teased him saying " kisi ke raatan lambiyan ho gyi h lagta h "

Manik : Shut up.

They bid bye to all of them taking blessings from the elders and even Nandini's parents were present there along with Amms. Manik vowed to take her blessings "Stay happy my child and my eyes are always on you"

Cabir laughed out loud listening to her threat. They sat on the car to start their new life ahead. 

Done with the update guys

Some lines for our Cabir baba.

Many more scenes to unfold with some sad ones and some happy ones . The story has almost come to an end guys . Your comments and likes will decide the number of parts I can extend.

Thankyou Lovelies.