10.Jealous Manik

I kept the promise of updating daily, its very heartbreaking to see so less likes guys. is the story so bad ?? 

ANYWAYS ENJOY READING.

Manik woke up in the morning due to cold air coming through the window and saw the most soothing face snuggling inside the blanket. it was 6 in the morning , he checked his mails for the timmings of the office and called nandu" nandu wake up its already 7 am." she woke up hurridly muttering curses for being late. 

manik : Hey relax i was kidding you aren't late

manik : Hey relax i was kidding you aren't late. Chalo freshen up i will make coffee and come.

Nandini : hmm (lazily)

Manik chuckled and left for the kitchen. he made filter coffee for his nandu and came back to the room. He had not seen her room last night so was looking at the photo frames of her parents and a girl he guessed it to be navya and was admiring those pictures when suddenly he noticed a file. He did not wanted to invade her personal space but the heading caught his eyesight. " HIGHER STUDIES". 

Manik became happy by this change of her friend who used to live in present without any plans is actually maintaining a file. he opened it and received the biggest shock of his life. 

Scholarship form  and admit cards for studying abroad. 

Manik's POV 

oh my god she is actually planning to move abroad far away from me. No No manik keep your calm kl hi usko manaya isse pehle ki pataka ban ke fhute ask her calmly. manik was pacing around the room.

Nandu came out of the washroom and found him lost " what happen manik all okk you look tensed. ".

Manik hugged him tightly and asked her  " nandini you have applied for higher studies abroad?"

Nandini  became stiff by his question and said " Yes manik but you shouldn't see my personal stuff , its bad manners" 

manik: (Calmly) i did not have any idea about this infact i would also come with you na how will i leave here without you.

Nandini said" manik remember you once said think practical not emotional first of all we were not even in talking terms before and second no one knows about it not even my parents i have just applied for it and the results are not out yet. Thirdly it was an big opportunity and why can't you live without me this things are bullshit you actually stopped talking with me for 6 months back how did you live manik?.......... I am just a friend of yours same like aaryaman's and navya. 

Manik lost his calm completely just by the mention of aryaman  " how many days he knows you 1 year  right? i am there with you from last 15 years and you are comparing him with me.  

Listen you cannot leave me like this. 

Nandini : wow manik like have you lost it why will i not leave and listen you also left me 1 year back for soha right who was your new friend same like aryaman. you had broken 2 relations that day  Manik you lost a friend and a girlfriend. 

Forget it why am i even trying.  i am not that naive anymore who cannot see the closeness between you two you two were called fucking hot and happening couple in the college just because soha ditched you or you lost your interest n soha you returned back to me. 

i cannot go through the same thing manik i am broken i cannot break more i will die......

Manik pulled her by her waist and kissed his lips aggressively and moved away by the lack of oxygen " never ever say this." 

 Nandini: no manik you listen to me i have seen your pictures with soha and stories for the first few days before deleting the account you wanted to know the reason right YES YES it was because of you i cannot see you moving on and actually chilling around in college when i was like a dead soul. you didn't had single regret manik why did you come today? 

I actually moved on now from you and yes your nandu died back then. I am not your nandini murthy anymore whom you can kiss whenever you want and say whatever you want to. you are free actually go with soha i won't look back i promise nor will i ask you anything. 

manik was shocked by her outburst .

Manik: you did not forgive me last nigh whatever happend between us was a joke to you. 

Nandini :  I have forgiven you manik long back i don't have any grudges for you . you know you said if you love someone LET FREE and guess what i did. life is too short to hold onto grudges. 

And about your question last night was not a joke and it was  a mistake as i said i was tired to fight and even now i am not in mood please leave. i will go far away from you, anyways i was really stupid who did not care about myself. 

you called me selfish manik do you actually think i asked your help in my every step just because of selfishness No manik i trusted you more than myself I agree i cannot help you in studies because you were intelligent. But you accused me saying i have always looked for myself. 

Nevermind manik i am sorry for all the mistakes back then. i am just left with 6 more months of college. 

 Few tears rolled down his eyes he composed himself and asked " you are pushing me away nandu" 

He went away from there promising himself that he will make it up to her. next 2 Months went in a jiffy. 

Soha: Manik when did you applied for internship if you had told me we would do it together. I am really angry with with you didn't even said me. 

Manik shall we have movie night today at your apartment its been long we have been together. 

Manik: Soha i am busy tonight have to meet nandini. Why Manik you both fought na then why are you before her leave her baby acha lets go for a dinner. 

Manik being frustrated by her baby rants shouted on her " Soha i have a very bad anger and trust me you wouldn't like it, so stop provoking me." and yes i have many other works rather than going for a dinner.

Soha; That bitch....... she is again snatching my manik.

" Stop it soha not a word against her i won't tolerate it just leave" he shouted and banged his hand in anger on the table. 

people around them started gossiping. Soha felt humiliated and left the place with Harshad. 

Manik closed his eyes and started making plan to go with nandini but he was tensed as he had already signed a bond with the company stating he will do his full time job for 1 year after his internship period and also his graduation is of 4 years unlike her. 

Done with the update. 

Think of the plan manik will make to manofy his rabbit and also live with her. 

like comment and share 

Thankyou lovelies.