40.

My new story is out guys please have a look on it. I am sure you will like it for sure.

Happy Reading guys....

6 months later..........

Manik got involved in his business and studies, nandini was also preparing for her final Semester exams as that will be hectic for her. She had her theory as well as practical part to submit along with lab report. Days went on with their daily cuddling's, fight, leg pulling and also movie dates at nigh with some romance. 

Manik and Nandini will leave for london as per their plans. They became more secretive, they didn't said their parents about them being together. manik was protective about Nandu. Only Raj had the idea of them together but thought of giving them their personal space so all things went smoothly. Raman asked forgiveness and both the families were now friends cum relatives as before. 

Nandini was very excited because she wanted to explore new places with Manik and this was her first trip with him. They landed in London and moved to Manik's villa. She was surprised to see such a beautiful and big villa.

 She was surprised to see such a beautiful and big villa

Nandini :Wow manik you are so rich. how did you lived in my place, it was so small. (she became insecure and sad.)

Manik took her in  a side hug and said "now its ours, meri jaan. Did you forgot you are mine now. And this house place doesn't matter to me, you are my home. 

Nandini had tears by now. she hugged him and they went inside when two house help took their luggage and kept them inside. 

Manik : kaka , pani dena. kaka ye meri wife Nandini. 

She bent down to take his blessings when kaka hugged him dearly. "khush raho beti. Manik baba ye meri betiya jaisi h . " manik smiled looking at their lovely bond. They went up to get freshen up. 

Nandu came out in a bathgown and saw manik sitting talking to someone on phone

Manik : Okk I will call you later byee. he cut the call and towards her to tease her. "waah nandu looking sexy haa"

Nandu pushed him inside the washroom. "Go freshen up  you stink. chiewww."

Manik laughed at her cute antics and said "See you soon Mrs. Malhotra, Be ready."

Nandu went down to see the dishes for lunch. there were 2 chefs. Nandu told them the dishes and went up to look around the house. "Nandini Nandini please come, i am not getting my T shirt." He smirked inwardly with this mischief.

nandu came and opened the luggage to get his T shirt when manik pulled her suddenly and threw her on bed.  

Manik: So Mrs. Malhotra, are you ready for some fun, in your language new form of making love. 

Nandini blushed hard "shut up manik, we are not alone here.'

Manik : Come on nandu he searched for his tie and some stuffs , he went to the mini fridge in the room and took out the ice. he ordered her in a sharp voice LAY DOWN. He came above her  and looking at her eyes started tying her hands with the cloth. 

MANIKKK she was aware what is his monster upto. "Shuhsssh Do you trust me jaan"

She nodded her head in trance and he closed her eyes with the tie. "now enjoy and get ready to moan my name to the loudest. " 

He removed his tee and slapped her b**bs over the cloth. "idiot owww, open me i will not leave you."She shouted back. 

Manik smirked at her and tore his t shirt. She gasped in horror "Manik , did you just tore it. You Monster. That was my favorite T shirt." He freed her upper part and slapped her parts lightly. A sudden sensation passed through her  and she jumped in pleasure. "Manik what are you up to."

Manik : Close your mouth or else I will close it as well. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO" 

He kissed her hard pressing her hard, and brought the ice cubes in her neck. He was sucking the water from her neck and getting her soft skin he gave her a deep hickey. 

Manik : You asked for it, sorry I can't help it now. Moan my name nandu do you want me to punish you. 

Nandini : MANIIK please open my eyes. 

He slapped her again making her rabbits red. "Moan just Manik" nandu was loving this side of his. Manik was always lenient with him, this dominant side was arousing her differently. Manik was touching her soft belly and giving kisses all over her body. He started sucking down there and Nandini was withering like a fish. "Manikk"

He inserted his Fingers and started hitting her at her G- S**t. "You like it baby"

nandini : Manik please don't tease me. please open me. Please pretty please. He opend her hands and immediately her hands found his hairs and she pulled it gently. 

Manik Please come inside me. He within no time shoved inside her and started giving her slow and hard thrusts. Nandini was moaning his name like a prayer. "You want more"

Speak up nandu  manik groaned in her ears increasing the speed. 

Nandini : yess manik fast.... yes there ohhh Manik .........

Manik gave her the final strokes  and both released with simultaneous moans and groans. manik came beside her and took her in a hug "Sleep meri jaan did you enjoy the new version." 

Nandini blushed in the deepest shade of red and said "Loved it but why did you tie me, I wanted to hold you tight when you love me Manii...

Manik was breathing hard when he asked " Do you mind If i take you once more." 

She gave him the permission through her eyes when Manik started one more ride of pleasure with the love of his life. 

Getting hell tired Nandu dozed of on his chest whereas manik was awake admiring his girl. He went out wearing his Shorts and Tee. "kaka khana tayar h kya. Main aa rha hu. Aap logv ghar jao."

After an hour they had their dinner and went to take a small nap. In the evening They walked through the streets of London and Nandu was clicking pictures making funny face and irritating Manik . Manik got a call from office to come Asap. There was an emergency. He took nandu with him. They completed their work and went home at 10pm. Nyonika and Raj called him. he talked with his parents and went to sleep after dinner. 

Done with the update guys. 

Dominant Manik is hot Agree?

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. 

Thankyou Lovelies.