4. First Proposal

In Class 12 

Nandini has developed strong feelings for Manik with each passing day. Even by a mere touch would give her goosebumps. once she was watching movie with manik and in an intimate scene manik teased her whom she is imagining in this scene as she was zooned out .

 It was nandini's birthday next month and nandini was thinking of telling manik before their college ends as jannuary would be their last days of school. 

one fine day manik was busy solving a problem of physics when soha came and sat beside him and stated with some random talks about college future when all of a sudden she said 

Soha : Manik ok let this way i actually kind of liked you from the start but seeing you so focused i kind of got attracted towards you. can we hang out together to know each other. 

i promise i won't force you for this its all one sided but can we give each other a chance as you know our parents are also friends so it won't be a problem even if they come to know . 

I am sorry if you felt bad i didn't mean to hurt you we can be friends . 

Manik was shocked as he had an idea but this early he was numb 

manik: no no soha I am not hurt its ok i respect your feelings but i am not into all these things. you are good but i have always seen you as my friend. hope you understand.

Soha: no problem Manik. 

Days and months passed by soha and manik were good friends now they use to hang out together even in their houses. 

On December..

nandini thought gathered courage to confront manik and say him that she like him infact loves him. in the evening  

Nandini : Manik are you free shall we go for a bike ride. 

manik : ya sure come 

They reached near the river 

Nandini: manik what do you think of love

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini: manik what do you think of love. 

Manik : i dont't know i think love is trust. love is Forgiveness and love is let free. i mean whom you love you should let that person free. but what happen why so serious question miss rabbit. 

you look good when you giggle and jump around not all these oldies talks. 

Nandini : shut up its not oldie okk.

Manik I would'nt twist my point i think i like you since 2 years but did not say it because you were with me and i did not had this fear till know of loosing you but after 12th you will go away its not that i am feeling insecure and don't tell me i am a girl so i shouldn't propose. 

Manik : shuuuuuuuuuu..... he put his finger on her lips. you are my best friend and you know i don't know this love and all but i feel i am the most comfortable with you and also i trust you so if that satisfies the definition yes i love you Nandini murthy 

Nandini was shocked. she can't believe what she heard.

Nandini : manik can i hug you can you hold me tight please its like a dream. 

manik: acha NAndini that movie night was it me you were imagining hm.... (teases her) 

Nandini : yes 

he hugged her tight he was overwelmed by this new feeling in him but he was very confused that when soha said this to her he refused but here why is he excepting she is just a friend. looking at her pouty lips from this close had this sudden urge to kiss her today, these were foreign feelings for him. 

Manik: (eyeing her lips ) shall i if you don't mind 

she put her lips in his a current passsed through their body Nandini was in a different world altogether this was their first imperfect kiss but the best one. 

She hugged him tight feeling shy.

Nandini : manik our friendship will not be effected no you will still be my best friend right, nothing is gonna change in us.

Manik : are you crazy no i am the same manik and you are the same nandini infact only one thing will change this ( saying he took her lips for a second kiss ) i love you my cute little rabbit. 

hey listen shall we keep it a secret for now like we won' say it to even our friends please. 

Nandini; okk i don't have a problem but listen stay away from soha i don't like her. 

manik was feeling guilty for not saying her about soha so he said 

Manik : Nandini please don't panic wo soha kind of proposed me in june saying that she liked me but i was very confused so i said lets know each other and we can be friends. 

nandini was numb to know this information she was insecure from her as she dosen't matches his status nor soha's. 

nandini : Manik please stay away from her 

Manik : nandini she has not crossed her limits ever infact she is a good company to be with. you don't worry you are special.

waise lets go for a date now may be dinner i don't know how to impress anyways come 

nandini smiled warmly at him feeling shy and nodded her head. 

after dinner with lots of talks and teasing they reached home and giving her a final good bye kiss slept ending the day with a happy note. 

surprise guys 

one more update for today. 

how did you find it?

can you suggest something i am free to listen to your ideas 

thankyou lovelies plse comment and like it. 

Friendship Turned Into Relationshipजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें