20. Proposal

Manik Handed over the dress to Nandini and said "do minimal makeup and yes open your hairs. Byee see you in the party."

"

Nandini was looking like  a fairy

Nandini was looking like  a fairy. Manik was stunned by her beauty he had fallen in love for this lady again. He welcomed her warmly and went to receive other guests.

Nyonika kissed his head and said " Happy birthday my son you are looking handsome my son, God bless you

Nyonika kissed his head and said " Happy birthday my son you are looking handsome my son, God bless you. always Smile and shine in life."

Raj made a bad face "Nyo whom do you thik your son has been like?"

Nyo: Obviously like his grandfather. Mank giggled listening to this, and said "dad don't get jealous, you have become old now. " Manik asked his dad about the arrangements of the ring and the songs.

Manik : Dad everything is prepared right. let me meet my friends by then.

Manik went to his friends and said " Hey hi everyone, What's upp lady bheam?"

Mukti: Happy birthday manik bada acha lg rha h tu. 

He hugged him saying thanks and asked their well being.

Manik :cool then Lets cut the cake first then we will proceed ahead.

Cabir: Manik tu kisssss ke sath tha aaj ?

Manik gritted his teeth and glared him to keep his mouth shut.

All Were confused by his words and looked at manik for answers. 

Manik : are guys nothing i was busy preparing ........ he is a joker, leave him.

Nandini spotted him talking to his friends and went there "Hello guys, hi dhruv, Hi alya, Hi mukti" She hugged everyone and chit chatted for some time. 

Cabir : Nandu kissss ne dress diya teko?

Nandini widen her eyes by his words and signaled manik to make him quiet.

Manik ignored him royally. Nyonika went to the stage 

Nyo: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, as you all know we have gathered here to celebrate my beloved son's birthday, Welcome to our program, I m so happy to see you all together here.A big thanks to everyone present here for joining this celebrations and give your blessings to my child. I would like to call Manik over here for the cake cutting. 

Manik went to the stage with a big smile on his face. Raj was proud to see his son.

Manik was surprised to see the guitar at the top he absolutely loved the idea of his mom

Manik was surprised to see the guitar at the top he absolutely loved the idea of his mom. He hugged her tight with happy tears in his face, " thankyou so much mom I LOVE YOU"

Cabir shouted from behind "Hey she is my darling you cannot propose her" and pouted. 

Manik rolled his eyes in his drama. He cut the cake with a birthday song and feed his parents and his friends. the party was on its full swing when he signaled his dad to make the arrangement. 

The lights went off and the spotlight fell on nandini.

Manik : My childhood  bestie who used to be my best friend once has become my whole world now. we know each other since 2 years old and it was a rollercoaster ride for me with her. We had fought with each other, helped each other, played , danced and did every single thing.  I didn't even realize how she became my whole world now. Yes it was her who loved me first i was an stupid nerd back then. Thankyou for coming into my life and making it more beautiful. before you I had everything my parents , a happy family, a successful person but with you i am MANIK now my ownself. I have many flaws in me my anger issues, my insecurity the way you have handled me no one else can ever can. I was not even aware with my feelings of love , i though only trust and being comfortable with someone is love, but it was you when i actually felt what love is. 

Thankyou for coming into my life, NANDINI MURTHY I LOVE YOU. WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

Nandini was numb by his proposal, she had never thought of manik proposing her that too in front of everyone. he was never vocal with his feelings. she ran to him and hugged him tight ad started crying. 

Manik : Shuuuu....... don't cry baccha. 

all were hooting for them "SAY YESS SAY YESSS..............."

Nandini just nodded her head saying Yes manik and hugged him back. 

Manik was the happiest among all, all others clapped for them and there parents hugged each other with happy tears. 

Manik and Nandini went to take their blessings. 

Raman : Manik you will never make my child cry or else i will bring her back to me, remember that, he said making a straight face although crying frantically. 

Manik : I promise you dad i will keep her happy always, you can trust me on that. 

Raman hugged him tightly and cried being emotional even by the thought of nandu going to someone's else house.

Manik brought a promise ring for her and asked " Shall I"

nandu forwarded her hands being happy he slide the ring smoothly in her fingers and kissed her knuckles. 

After dinner everyone retired back to their homes ending the day on a good note. Manik stopped Nandini and said huskily in her ears "Anhaaaa Madam aap kaha ja rii ho wait for me we are going for a lon drive."

Nandini : Manik uncle aunty hai what will i say them are you crazy no no we will meet tomorrow.

Manik called his dad "Dad shall i take your child for a long drive"

raj: Take care of my child and come back soon. 

Nandu was flushed by this . "Chalo lets go"

Done with the update guys.

How was the proposal?

Are you eager for their long drive?

Thankyou lovelies.

Inline comments are love guys.