2. First Day at school

Nandini Comes to his mansion (Manik Malhotra) and goes greets his father and mother and directly dashes into his room. 

Nandini : get up manik we have school at 9 am. you will be late and trust me i will not spare you. 

manik: (groaned in his sleep )go away, please let me sleep. shuuuuu................away

Nandini : (Irritated ) manik get up fast...

hw gets up but tells her that he will take revenge from her, goes and freshens up and goes down to meet his parents. 

Manik: Good Morning dad , how's the day. I am starting my school from today hope to meet my friends and makelots of new ones and also this idiot friend of mine. (glares at nandini) 

nandini dosen't give a damn to him. 

Nandini: Bye uncle see you at 9 . going to get ready unlike this idiot. 

She goes to her house and gets ready and also packs some extra food for manik as he likes the food made by her mother.  

Nandini : bye mom byee dad, byee amms love you all meet you in evening.

They reaches college by bus and waits for their friends cabir , dhruv, mukti and alya. after introduction in school they start their first class as physics. Nandini is an average student  and not much interested in science, comes to this school for her best friend manik. Manik becomes the chocolate boy of the school girls are drooling over him but he does not give a damn to anyone only talks to his friends, very protective and an intelligent student.. They spend their entire day in school doing classes and taking notes and also playing and chitchatting with everyone. 

Once the school ends they goes to their respective houses promising each other to meet in the evening at manik's house. 

Nandini after her class 10th develops a crush on his best friend but eventually tries to forget it as she thinks that may be spending time with him and his family makesa strong connection between them. But gets jealous when manik talks about other girls who approached him through instagram and facebook. 

At night when they were back to their homes meeting their friends and talking about the changes in school and how life is been to everyone, nandini changes into her casuals and reaches manik's house at 7pm for studying together as she was having doubt in todays maths class. 

Nandini:  Manik please help me in tis topic, this is so boring i am thinking of leaving maths and studing biology. (teasingly) atleast i will be free from your rants for a period. 

Manik : As you wish nandu at last you will be the one who will be studying and making career please do not do this to yourself as it will build your career we are in the same school we will meet up right and you also know me i am not interested in biology so please i am good with math's but on a serious note you should write a letter to principle to change your subjects.

Are you free lets watch a movie tonight i want to enjoy this month relaxing so that I can study well for Jee mains and advance i also have to start my preparations for that. 

Nandini : Manik you are preplanned about your life i am so confusing not even thought about my career you know me right, i believe in go with the flow. 

Manik : don't worry we will figure it out eventually you know na i am their for you always. come lets watch movie together do not think about studies now. Let's just chill tonight. 

She called her mom and told about the plan tonight and also dinner at Manik's house. They both settled down in bed watching a romantic movie together. Nandini believes in love and destiny and believes to stay in the present whereas manik is more focused in his career and also because he gets attention from all the girls does not really knows what love is or how  is the feeling. 

Nandini comes and sits near him and due to the proximity becomes nervous about her feelings and changes she founds towards manik but hesitant to talk  about it as she thinks manik will break their friendship as he is more focussed in career right now. 

Manik: where are you lost.... concentrate yaar its a good one ( and chukles)

Nandini settles down her feelings and continue watching the movie. it ended at 2am and they they bid bye to eachother and went to their respective rooms to sleep and start a fresh new day. 

Please comment and like the story. 

Thankyou lovlies , see you tommorow.