8. Ignoring

One fresh morning Manik was sitting with his parents and chilling when he got a call from soha. 

Soha : hey hi manik, whats up baby.

Manik: all good. anything important?

Soha : i was planning for a trip to jammu will you join me? My family is going. Wo actually i told my father about our relationship and guess what he was the happiest one. isn't it cool. he told me he would talk to your parents for the trip you know a family trip and also we can spend time together.

Manik was irritated by this revelation but kept mum. " Soha i am actually not interested in going anywhere right now'

Soha : Don't be a spoil sport dude come on we will have fun.

manik : Soha i will call you later have to rush out. byee.

Manik was not happy with trip plan. He reluctantly opened his Instagram to look at nandu's profile but didn't find any. He checked her facebook id and boom... her account was deleted and also whatsapp did not have any DP . Now everything made sense. 

Manik pov

 She is not okk, the one who cannot live without Insta had deleted her account.  Has she forgiven me why did she deleted her insta? My mind will explode with these things.

Manik got new suggestion of  name called Aryaman. He was even having common friends with cabir, he opened his account and was shocked to see nandini's pics with him, sudden anger rushed in him.

" Has She moved on and dating someone else god i will go crazy today" 

manik : CABIRRRRR  pick up the call dammit . hello cabir where are you? 

listen who is this aryaman guy and how do you know him?

He bombarded him with questions.

cabir: No hello hi sidha byee byee dost dost na rha aryaman is my boyfriend dude my new found love. ( dramatically) he is damm handsome dude 

Manik; listen if by chance i come over there you will be killed by my hands trust me cabir such a  pathetic joke man. just cut the crap okkk.  

now tell me what is with this aryaman guy how do you know him.

Cabir was confused.

Cabir: he is Nandini's friend  so even mine. he is a good, handsome, hot and happening young man even we have similar tastes in food.   (licking his lips) by the way whats wrong am i missing something. 

he asked him, manik was raged and was confused with his emotions and said " ok i was just asking casually, received a suggestion in Instagram. Accha listen why did Nandini closed her account" cabir was surprised with this question and said "dude are you calling me from moon, why would you ask me this question at first place anyways  she said she was getting distracted from social media and her closed ones knows her enough and everything should not be  put out on Insta so she took a break."

Cabir understood the tension between the two and started connecting the dots as he was well aware of manik's and nandu's friendship so he asked " now tell me what's the matter and dare you say a lie, maine tumhe maar dena h phir".

manik sighed knowing cabir and his questions said "we had a fight a month back and so stopped talking to each other and now don't ask me the reason its personal" 

Cabir understood his friend and said " open your mouth or else i am calling my darling " (Manik's mom)

manik : don't you dare cabir okfne come to my place i will tell you.

cabir teased him saying " tell my darling to make my favorite food, i have started missing her already" manik groaned in frustration.   

Manik : get a life cabir anyways see you in 5:00pm byee.

Manik applied for an internship in Delhi to meet her and talked with the HR to confirm his application. He booked his tickets without anyone's knowledge and said in his mind " Enough of this hide and seek I am coming and this time i will make sure you do not run away nandu".

Nandini left for Delhi biding goodbye to everyone. After reaching their she gave her scholarship exam and also applied for visa as this was her last year of graduation. she even planned of starting a startup by giving a business idea to Aryaman's father and asked her help to arrange a team with biology domain and IT experts. She started her internship in a lb for a month to strengthen her Resume and build up her skills. 

Aryaman's father saw a hidden talent of nandu and thought of helping her with her idea though it was in the growing stage unlike his son who was least interested in business. 

Cabir reached home in the evening and manik told him the whole fasico and fight along with nandu and him being in a relationship for 6 months before they broke up. cabir was shocked to know the information and said " that means lot of drama wow i am so excited" 

manik: Shut up cabir and help me otherwise get lost.

Cabir: ofcourse dude i am there for you lets call her. he called her" hello nandu , whatsupp" 

nandu ; hello cabir bhai i am Delhi right now just busy with my lab work and exams you know 

cabir being confused asked her " what exam nandu according to me there is semester break in your college what's happening girl" nandu sighed and said i will tell you once i get through it and trust me you will be happy to know it" 

cabir sighed and said " Nandini murthy the mystery girl huhhh". he cut the call saying goodbye to her. manik was feeling restless for god knows what reason and somewhere down the line his instincts were telling him that something bad is gonna happen. he told cabir" bro i am leaving in 3 days can you please tell me her address. cabir told him her address and chit chatting for sometime and meeting his darling and having dinner his favourite butter chicken and fried rice with his family and bidding goodbye left for his house.

Next morning he informed his parents about his sudden plan of delhi as he got selected in one of the top companies as an Intern which he applied a month back. His parents were happy happy with this achievement but sad with his sudden leave. 

Manik bid goodbye to all and boarded the flight in the evening and reached to nandini's flat directly as she was staying alone, navya was in her home. nandini was not back from her lab so manik stood there with his luggage for an hour tired and exhausted with his journey. Nandini reached home at 10 and shocked to see manik standing there.

Nandini ; tum yaha kya kr rhe ho 

Manik : expected reaction listen first open the door i will tell you.

Nandini opened the door and called him inside the house. manik sat on the sofa, and asked for water.

Nandini hurried back to kitchen for water and asked him about his dinner which he denied. Nandini sighed and said "let me order something what would you like to have?"

Manik : anything would be fine, order something light as i am already tired and for your informaion i am staying here tonight.

Nandini: How do you know my address Manik and why are you here.

manik sighed and held her waist " manik malhotra has his own ways to find out and first have dinner then i will tell you, nandu pass me a towel please i going to have a shower" 

nandini passed him a fresh towel and slumped down on bed being tired. and thought in her mind ' this idiot Malhotra will not leave me today ayyappa save me please"

precap : Surprise guys 

ignore mistakes please 

how was the update? is it boaring i would leave the story then. Please let me know 

should i continue, suggestions are welcome.

like comment and share it guys. 

Thankyou Lovelies.