32.

Enjoy Reading Guys.......

Next Morning ...

It was 6 in the morning , Manik woke up early due to sunrise as they were sleeping outside in the balcony. He carried nandini as she was snuggling in him. 

Manik : Sleep meri jaan. 

Nandini : hmm Manik

Manik went to freshen up and sat there to edit the presentation mailed by Cabir. As he was scrolling down, His phone was full of messages.

Everyone was congratulating Dhruv for their marriage.  

Manik : WTF How come he didn't informed us , You are so gone buddy. he messaged Dhruv for congratulating him and promised to call him in the afternoon for the reason for this secret marriage.

He started doing his work. Nandu woke up at 7am. "Good morning Manik" she smiled happily seeing him working on laptop with messy hairs, Loose T Shirt with perfect abs, spectacles on his eyes. 

Manik saw her Constant gaze and smirked " Are you Eye raping me" 

Nandini : Shup up Do your work. what will you have for breakfast? 

Manik : Anything is fine nandu, Please make eggs . 

Nandini freshened up had shower, and came out wearing a crop top and shorts. She was brushing her hairs when manik snatched the comb from her hand and started combing. "Nandu please wear my t shirt, it looks good on you." He pulled out his Tee and said "Take this"

Nandu went to change blushing hard. She came out wearing his tee which was extremely loose hanging around her body . Manik smiled looking at her girl and back hugged her. He got to know he was not wearing anything inside. " Smart haa " 

Nandini : Leave me idiot. Accha listen Manik I had some doubts for my project idea. Will you help me.

Manik smirked " What will I get by helping you."

Nandini : Food. I am cooking for you na that's enough. she retorted back. 

Manik : (grumpily) Fine. You win. Give me the files and notes you made so far, I will talk to your team. 

Nandini : WO manik I did not made any notes. Manik frowned by listening to this, " then how are you working. Nandini you have to be more serious dear, No one will help you out. You have to keep a record of your work. " She nodded her head and hugged him  tightly. 

Manik : ok now hurry up you have your lab as well. 

she went away making the breakfast and manik sat there understanding her files. There were a lot of loop  holes, He called her team and clarified certain doubts and thought " This is not gonna work this way, she has to work with some firm to know the business first, She is going in a very different tangent. " Manik did his work attended his classes online and also studied for his Mid semester. 

Nandu came back home in the evening. He saw Manik sleeping in the couch in a very uncomfortable position. "Manik get up go and sleep in the bedroom." nandu said waking him up. Manik woke up and said " No its fine, I was actually waiting for you. I called Dhruv. He married alya. 

Nandini gasped listening to this because they both were good friends since childhood. Manik informed her how their parents were not agreeing with her marriage so Dhruv took the initiative and ran away. Nandu was sad  for his friend but was also happy because he truly loved Alya. They talked for some time when manik excused himself to bring something. He brought a packet of con**s.

They had their dinner in silence. Manik carried her in the bedroom " chalo janema aaj tujhe jannat dikhata hu"

Nandini squealed "MANIK  leave me"

He threw her on bed and asked " which flavor?" Nandu being confused "You brought ice cream for me?" Manik laughed whole heartedly throwing his head back. "Yes it is but a different kind" He showed him his version of ice cream when nandini closed her eyes shouting at him  "Chii monster kahi ka" 

Manik hovered over her kissing her softly and pulling out her Tee. Soon they were devoid of clothes and opening the protection shoved into her smoothly. They were moaning each others name when manik's phone rang . Firstly he ignored the call but when it rang for the second time he saw an unknown caller id and thought of some emergency so he picked up the call. 

Manik : Hello Who's there?

Amms. Hello good evening Manik i am nandu's Amms. 

Both of them widen there eyes in shock as manik was in between their Ice cream love. Nandini said in a hushed tone " Move back manik Shit" Amms listening to a girl's voice became hell angry at him. 

Amms: Mr. Manik Malhotra you are cheating on my nandu, i knew it. my kanna is very naïve. now don't try to cut my call. How dare you Manik malhotra. I will call raj bhaisahab. She cut the call without even listening to him. 

Manik's Pov

Shit I thought only Nandini Murthy is tough to handle but here her amms. I am gone today. 

Manik : Nandu please yaar save me, meri izzat aaj gyi. 

Nandini was breathing heavily and pulled him over her "Complete what have you started you monkey, its making me uneasy."

Manik was tensed " sb mere pyar ke piche kyu pade hue h. Now what will I answer them That i was having Sex with Nandini " 

Manik shoved himself and waited for nandu to cool down. They moaned and groaned together and smiled whole heartedly. 

Nandu made a plan to video call her amms and clarify the doubts. She video called her " Hello Amms How are you?" Amms was happy by her call and said " I am good kanna, How are you?"

Nandini saw a different background behind her and asked " Amms where are you" in the meanwhile she saw nyonika beheind her " Hello Nandu How are you my child?" 

Manik made a crying face. "Gyi bhais pani me, Ye to pahuch gyi. I cannot even keep one secret with me . Apni hi fiancé se milne me daar lgta h mujhe".

Nandini : Amms you are at Manik's home. Amms listen to me you took it all wrong Manik is with me . 

Amms and nyonika became confused " kanna wo to London me rehta na" 

Nandini : Haa amms he came to meet me. 

Manik peeked into the phone and gave a tight lipped smile "HIII Amms, how are you?"  

Amms: What are you doing in my nandu's place? Haa Are your cheating on my Nandu? 

Manik : Amms what are you saying i came to surprise her yesterday. 

Amms: This is not good you are with Nandu that too alone without marriage. 

She was blabbering and scolding Manik "Nandu yaar stop giggling and save me" 

They cut the call and nandini promised him to control the situation, by talking to appa and raj papa. 

They both slept after this high drama and misunderstanding between the amms and manik. Manik was silently praying to Nandu's Ayyappa to save him. 

Done with the Update. 

Did you enjoyed it. Manik's teasing's back fired him this time Agreed?

inline comments guys please. 

Thankyou lovelies.