41. Surprise Honeymoon

Happy Diwali to all My Wattpad family. 

Happy Reading Guys

Happy Reading Guys.....

Days went on a jiffy, Nandini joined a company which was shareholders of Malhotra's. She started her internship in the morning and also came to Malhotra industries in the evening. she worked there for 4 hours before both went home together. 

It was a hectic schedule for Nandini but she used to manage. Nandini was loving the working environment. She use to discuss her ideas with her team and even present it to different businessman. Some liked it some rejected it. Manik motivated her to work more hard to cover up the loopholes, its not easy to start a business. 

Days went on with their daily works and nights witnessed their togetherness of souls, her beautiful moans were heard. 

One Year Later:   

Manik planned their stay at Maldives for honeymoon . He also called his parents for a small ceremony here in London along with Nandu's parents. They have thought of reliving all the moments of marriage again with their families. Manik was decorating the whole house with the help of decorators same as that of their marriage. Nandu was very happy and proud of Manik. 

Both the families gathered for their 2nd marriage anniversary to relive their moments again when Manik also booked his tickets for Maldives. He also booked a wedding suit, a private resort for themselves. 

First day was there sangeet when Manik prepared a song along with Fav 5 whose lyrics were written by manik and Mukti and the song was composed by dhruv. They prepared the song and also prepared for a group dance with them.  Even Amms prepared a classical music ad dance for the couple. She regretted saying those words to Manik after seeing the love for Manik by her Nandu.

After that incident Nandu never talked nicely to her which made her more guilty, so she thought of surprising them with her gifts, and dance

Raj and raman also prepared a solo dance whereas Nyonika and ishita prepared a drama of their lives, from friendship to their fights to love. They all performed fantastically when both of them were in tears seeing the love for them. 

Amms hugged Manik "Manik I am sorry beta, I knew you loved her but i thought you were playing with her feelings. you forgive me right. See na nandu is also not talking to me properly. 

Manik always keep my kanna happy, she is very pure hearted just like her mother. She cried hugging him when manik closed his eyes and said "Its okk Amms I respect you but i love her. she is my life amms, We have a strong connection." 

They enjoyed their day making new memories for life. All retired back to their rooms planning for their haldi functions and also to play Holi together. That was Cabir's masti to play holi, have some drinks and dance crazily. 

Nandini was overwhelmed with the surprises she received. "Manik sbki shadi ek baar hoti h meri to do baar celebrations hui thankyou so much Manik." She hugged him tightly and said like a kid. 

Cabir : Ahem ahem love birds hapyy haldi hehehehe (He smashed the haldi all over her face.)

Manik laughed out loud running away from from her. Here Mukri, alya and dhruv were ready with colors for manik. Manik slipped in the water and then Dhruv splashed the full bucket of water on him. 

Manik : saaloo aaj meri hi anniversary h chiiii . 

now it was Nandu's turn to laugh. The full family were enjoying like crazy. They danced till there legs gave up finally. They had their lunch with lots of fun and then went to take rest for the ring exchange ceremony for their 2nd anniversary 

In the evening Nandu planned for his manik to make slight changes in the ring ceremonny. She got ready like a bride and went down with nyo maa and ishita maa . Manik was mesmerised by her beauty. 

They cut the cake together with lots of shouts and claps and best wishes for them

Next what Nandini did all of them gasped in surprise and became quiet to see their love for each other

Nandini : Thankyou Manik for surprising me in the best way ever. I do not have words to express myself , I find myself lucky enough to get such a beautiful and lovely family. Happy anniversary Manik I love you. 

Manik was in tears by this and she slide the ring in his fingers and manik pulled her up and hugged her tightly. All the relatives were praying for them silently to keep the couple happy as always forever. 

They had their dinner with lots of fun and retired back to their room to end the day with a happy note. 

Manik informed his family about them leaving for honeymoon the next day to Maldives. They were happy for the couple and blessed them for their prosperous life ahead.

Done with the update Guys.....

Hope you like it . 

How was nandu's surprise?

Thankyou lovelies.