30. Missing Each Other.

Thankyou so much guys to love me and support me. DO inline comments guys. 

Enjoy Reading  Guys.

Nandu returned back home at 4pm, she was tired as hell.  She went to her room kept the bag and then to shower and freshen up. Coming back to kitchen she started making rajma rice which was the easiest for her. She thought of messaging Manik .

She opened her phone to see Manik's Message, an instant smile came to her face.

 Manik : Hello nandu , I miss you. The meeting went well. I was thinking of doing my MBA here itself. There are good colleges over here, let me talk to dad if he agrees it would be great then. I can handle my business as well as studies. 

Now listen to me be ready in an hour I will video call you. Have a meeting now Byee LOVE YOU. 

Nandu typed back "Just came back from lab, will be there in an hour. Byee LOVE YOU too."

She had her food and sat on the couch watching Tv and getting relaxed. In the meantime Amms called her "Hello amms How are you?"

Amms : I am good kanna , I just came back to Manglore, you know the tenants over here had a fight and one of them left. What are doing?

Nandu : Amms i am good but a little tired due to work. Why did you go  to Manglore Amms You should have told appa he can solve this easily.

Amms: Its ok my dear. Here I feel home nandu, I have my academy also. Its good to keep a check on your work. Achha wo sb chor , Nandu where is Manik? Is he troubling you. He is very different from you. If he troubles you na tell me I will teach him a lesson.

Nandini giggled listening to her and thought I will tease him for sure. 

Nandini : No amms He does not trouble me. Infact He went to London yesterday for business. 

Amms. Give me his number nandu I want to talk to him. 

Nandini : Sure amms i will text you. byee amms Take care. 

She cut the call and texted her the number. Meanhile Manik's video called her. 

Manik : hey what's up ?

Nandini was giggling recalling her conversation with amms and said " Manik Amms took your number she will call you to know did you trouble me?" 

manik widen his eyes with shock and said " WHAT O god. "

Then he also thought to play along "Oo no worry I will give detailed information about our romance and ........"

Nandu was blushing hard and said "No Manik besharm."

They talked for 20 minutes. Manik being tired called for the room service food and had his dinner and went to sleep at 9 after talking to his parents and Cabir for his work. 

A message beeped in his phone "I feel like I am talking to my boyfriend in phone, its so exciting"

A smile flashed on his face "Accha had your dinner?"

Nandu : yes Manik. Now in bed wearing your tee. I was missing you.

He video called him and smiled seeing her small fragile figure in a big and loose t shirt. "You look cute in my clothes"

Nandu : really send me more T shirts then I will wear them but wear for sometime and then give me. It has your smell then.

Manik smiled at her innocence. "sure will do that."

Manik : Nandu why are you not wearing your inners

Nandu smiled shyly : wo no one was home so thought of sleeping now. "Ok then sleep tight , I am also feeling sleepy I have one meeting tomorrow at 8am, so have to make some notes early morning. Will catch you tomorrow. " Manik said laying down on bed. 

Nandini : Bye Manik. Love you 

Manik : Love you meri jaan. 

days went on a jiffy talking to each other at night or messaging randomly. They talked rarely now. He went to India . 

Manik : Dad I was thinking to completing my MBA . 

Raj : Ok as you say so did you think of any college? beta how is Nandini ? Why don't you stay with her in Singapore and complete your MBA .

Manik thought for a while and said " No Dad i don't want to mix my personal and professional life together. We are together only dad, let her focus on her studies, She shouldn't be dependent on me. Let her face life. Once she completes her studies we have planned to get married. Dad she is still studying i mean she can join our company anytime but i want her to do something of her own. i don't want to spoon fed her anything. Let her take her own decisions. I was thinking of doing my MBA from London so that i also manage our firm there. You can send a team to follow me. 

Raj : Ok i will arrange a team for you. That's a good idea and I am proud of you. Taking such a big decisions take courage. 

Nyo : where is Manu going? (with tears in her eyes) i will also go with you I can handle there 

Manik denied immediately "No mom Dad will be alone here not at all" 

Manik : Okk fine I will complete my studies here itself Now smile. Nyonika was feeling guilty of her childishness and her love for her child. " I didn't mean to say that. Ok promise me You will come to meet me in holidays or i will go there."

Manik : Off course maa, You can anytime. Now no tears .He kissed her cheeks and said "I LOVE YOU".

He left for London in a month. Days went well for both of them. Manik called her one fine day and she did not pick up the call. Next time she cut the call. manik was frustrated by her beahviour. He threw the phone back on table in anger.

Nandini called her in the evening " sorry manik actually I was with my friend so did not pick up your call". Manik lost his calm completely and said "Shut up dammit you can just message me about it. i was tensed. FORGET IT." 

Manik : Sorry for your disturbance. Will talk at night, I have to make a presentation. Byee.

Nandini felt guilty for ignoring him as she was not busy but shopping with her friends. 

Manik closed his eyes and sat there for a minute to calm himself down. Nandini thought to manofy her monster. She video called him at night and saw manik  sitting all grumpy with his laptop. 

Manik : ha bolo . 

Nandini hold her ears and said " please manik i am sorry It was all my fault stupid me."

Manik : Its okk nandini I only taught you to be strong and here i am calling you all day is not good. Let's talk only on night so that you can focus on your work. 

Nandini  became sad by his words but didn't say anything. He cut the call and went to sleep. Nandu cried for a while before falling asleep. 

Done with the update.

I know its a bit boring but these kinds of problems are faced by all couples in real life. 

What do you think how will they sought their problems ?

will try for a double update today.

Thankyou Lovelies.