26. Taking Blessings

Happy reading Guys.......

Marriage track will start soon....

Waiting for your love and comments guys.

Manik and nandu started their journey to Katra , jammu to take the blessings from Maa Vaishno Devi. It was a 12 hours journey. 

They reached Katra at 8 in the evening. They had their dinner at night. 

Manik took nandu in a bear hug, nandu sat on his lap, and hugged him back as the weather was cold outside.

Manik : Mrs. Malhotra how are you feeling now? he kissed her forehead and sat there closing his eyes absorbing the silence and warmth of each other. 

Nandini : Manik will you come with me to Singapore for few days, I will miss you. 

Manik held her chin and looked at her, 'i will talk to dad about this, Actually i have to handle the London branch. i have a plan we will go together to your place, then i can directly go to London from there.

Nandini  snuggled into him "Hmm".

Imagine its in the balcony of the room

Manik : Are you feeling sleepy.

Nandini : no, its all looking like a dream manik, i always thought  I will not marry because i cannot leave without my parents. but you have become equally important in my life. I LOVE YOU.

Manik sealed their day with a kiss. he took her in a bridal style in the bed, switched off the lights and layed down beside her. 

He peppered kisses in her neck, getting a sweet spot, He gave her a hickey. Nandini moaned his name beautifully. 

Manik asked her permission through his eyes before taking off her shirt. He too became bare from up and layed down taking her in a side hug. 

Manik : Sleep Nandu. I LOVE YOU MERI JAAN. 

Manik wokeup early in the morning and was adoring his sleeping beauty, he was sad with the fact that they will live away from each other for a year or a two because Nandu has to complete her studies. He respects her decision but this time the separation is with love and mutual understanding. He will miss her but he believe that this time Nandu is his.

this time it will be long distance relationship for them. He kissed her forehead and nandu snuggled on his chest smiling in her sleep. 

Manik : Nandu get up meri jaan, we have to leave for darshan. 

Nandu : hmm manik sone do na. 

Manik left her for some time and went to freshen up. after half and hour manik was out with a fresh pair of clothes ad called her again "Nandu get up baba"

Nandu sat up straight whining "Stupid malhotra" and pouted adorably.

Manik laughed at her childishness. She went to do her morning chores and freshen up. Manik sat there looking for helicopter tickets. he thought of taking the direct tickets from the counter so shouted " Nandu jaldi karo we have to leave, tickets v lene h "