42. Honeymoon

Happy Reading guys..........

Next Morning....

They will be living for their honeymoon  in the afternoon. Nandu had no idea about this. Cabir thought of making some fun at the expense of his friend. "Nandu is there something special, You seem to be glowing? Oo acha you guys are going for your honeymoon.   Nice enjoy have fun." Manik mentally palmed his face at this joker. 

Manik : Navya did you know when we use to party around in the clubs this cabir used to flirt around hot girls. He also took my promise to never open my mouth saying "Navya is wife material but why should I leave all fun."

Navya was red fuming with anger with this news. "Aur to aur once cabir drunk proposed a girl. Ha that time he was not engaged but it's okk I know his ragging hormones." He smirked saying this as he knew that they are back to square one today. 

Navya : Stay away Mr. Cabir Dhawan. I am returning  to India , I will go to my mom's home, you flirt around here I would better say You will find more sexy girls here in London. Thankyou Manik bhai now i understood why is he so excited to go to bars and clubs.

She was killing him with her angry looks when she threw one more bomb on him "No Drinks no clubs for a Year or else you are free from me."

Cabir sat down with a thud "Baby he is teasing you, don't believe him please." He was glaring Manik as i would I will see you afterwards. Navya ignored him royally "Don't you dare come in the room i will throw you out."

He held Manik's collars "Saale I will kill you today, apni honeymoon wale din tu meri divorce krne ja rha h "Manik Laughed at his condition "my one hit and you are dead. All the best bro. I hope you leave without alcohol HAHHAHAH cabir. You deserve it." 

He gritted at him muttering numerous curses at him before running before Navya . Nandini was silent spectator and being an innocent soul she said "Manik very bad haaa, bhaii will have a fight with navya now, why did you said those things it will affect their love life. I know bhai is not like that " She glared at him. 

Manik was like " Main kya karu maar jau , this girl seriously think cabir will live without alcohol and clubs."  

He went to his room to check the last minutes preparations. "Manik why did you not inform me, I had planed so much things, i would have surprised you, how will I pack my clothes now in 2 hours." She pouted cutely yet angrily. 

Manik chuckled at her "All Done meri jaan, You will look like a bomb. I swear. i have packed all your night dresses' and some bold dress as well." It me Manik Malhotra i never go unplanned baby. He winked at her naughtily. 

Nandini was confused by understanding all she blushes hard.   "Ayyapaa , why is he so shameless. Please give him some Shame."

Manik : Don't blame Meri jaan to your ayyppaa, He only told me to handle you this way. He loves you na your are his favorite so he gave me special blessings. He winked at her again.

Nandini went way from there with these teasing's. She was passing by when she heard some wired noises and being confused she leaned on the door to listen to it. "Don't you have shame Nandu you should not eavesdrop on someone's room when they are making out." Manik huskily said from behind when she stopped at Cabir and Navya's room.

Nandini's eyes came out of socket with embarrassment and she ran from there. Manik scratched the back of his neck and laughed at her girl's shyness. She was talking with Alya dhruv when manik reached down and sat beside her. 

At 12 pm....

Manik : Nandu be ready we will be leaving in an hour. 

He saw cabir coming down with his blushing queen. "So all sought" Manik teased. Navya blushed and went from there. "No Manik Bhai Cabir's punishments are not over."Navya ran from there showing her tongue to Cabir. Cabir's eyes widened in shock and punched Manik's stomach playfully.